Black Spirituality Religion : Where In The Quran Does Allah Command Muslims To Worship Wall's ? Aqil

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    NoWhere But They Do . During Pilgrimage , Muslims Cling To The Ka'ba , Press Their Bodies Against Them And MakeWorship To Them Begging Pardon For Their Sins. Allah Did Not Say Anywhere To Do This As A Ritual For Pilgrimage , It Is Not Mentioned In The Quran , The Small Piece Of Wall Between The Black Stone And The Door Of The Ka'ba Is Called Al Multazam Meaning '' THE PLACE TO HOLD ON 'TO '' WhoEver Named It This ( Al Multazam ) Is The One Who Made It ALaw . So I Ask You Aqil Who Did It . And You Will Find Your Innovator . Here Pilgrims Press Their Stomachs , Chest , And Faces To The Wall , Raising Their Hands High Above Their Heads And Excalim
    '' O Allah ! Our Lord Of The Ancient House , Free My Neck From Hell's Fire . And Preserve Me From Every Ill Deed , And Make Me Contented With That Daily Bread Which Thou Has Given To Me , And Bless Me In All Thou Has Granted ! I Beg Pardon Of Allah The Most High , Who There Is No Other God But He , Living The Eternal , And Unto Him I Repent Myself .
    Mecca , By Desmond Stewart , Newsweek , New York , 1980 A.D. Page 149 ,
    WhoEver Wrote Or Made This Dua Up , Because It Not Found In The Quran , Is An Innovator . This Is A Sin If I Do It , But They Can .
    It Is A Sin To Worship An Object Of Any Form Or Fashion ( Exodus 20 ; 4 , Leviticus 26 ; 1, Deuteronomy 7 ; 25 ; The Quran 22 ; 26 - 27 ) . Allah Commanded That Muslims Worship < AT THE SITE OF THE KA'BA < NOT > THE KA'BA ITSELF . >
    ( The Quran 2 ; 144 ; 106 ; 3 ) .
    Also Where In The Quran Does It Say To Worship Stones ?
    Nowhere , But They Do . Some Of Their Ka'ba Ritual Concern TheCorners Of The Ka'ba Itrself . The Corners Of The Ka'ba Are ; Ar - Ruknul - Iraqi - The North Corner . Its Name Means '' A Side Or Shore '' Iraq Was So Name Because It Was On The Shore Of The Tigris And Euphrates Rivers . Ar - Ruknush - Shaami - The West Corner . Its Name Means '' That Which Is On The Left Hand ( LQQking To The Rising Sun ) . Ar - Ruknul Yamaan - The South Corner - It Faces The Southwestern Province Of Arabic . It Is Said To Be One Of The Most Ancient Stones Of The Ka'ba , Located Five Feet Off The Ground. It Is One Foot AndA Half In Length And Two Inches Thick . This Stone Is Darker And Redder Than The Rest Of The Wall . Also Called Hajar As Sa'iydah , Stone Of Felicity . Ar - Ruwknul Aswad -- The East Corner - Name After The Black Stone '' Which Rest In This Corner . Orthodox Sunni Muslims Adore Two Particular Conrner Of The Ka'ba ; The Black Stone Called Hajarul - Aswad Located At The Southeast Coner Which Was Put There Originally By The Prophet Abraham , And Then By The Prophet Muhammad Himself . This Was Not The Only Time The Ka'ba Would Be Rebuilt . This Occurred In 605 A.D. When The Quraish Undertook Rebuilding The Ka'ba After A Violent Flood Practically Destroyed The Walls Of The Structure . With Much Concern The Quraish Threw Themselves Into Repairting The Ka'ba . Finally , It Came Time For The Black Stone To Be Replaced In Its Corner . Much Discussion Ensued Amongst The Many Clans Of Quraish As To Who Would Be The One To Put The Black Stone In It Place . It Was Finally Decided That Whoever Was The First One To Enter The Court Would Be Chosen To Decide Amongst Them , Or He Himself Would Be Chosen To Place The Stone . At That Moment The Prophet Muhammad Entered The Court . The Prophet Muhammad Proposed That The Clans Break Up Into Four Groups From Which Four Chiefs Would Be Picked To Each Hold A Corner Of His Mantle Upon Which The Black Stone Would Be Lain . The Four Chiefs Raised The Black Stone By Corner Of The Prophet Muhammad's Cloak When The Stone Reached A Certain Height , The Prophet Muhammad Himself Guided The Black Stone Into Place . So As I Said The Prophet Muhammad As Well As The Prophet Abraham Placed The The Black Stone
    In Its Corner Of The Ka'ba . A Second Stone Called Ruknul - Yamaani Was Placed At The Corner Facing South . Now Ask . Who Placed This Second Stone As A Marker In The Ka'ba ? This Stone Face Yemen , From Which '' Rahman '' Another Name For The Prophet Musaylimat Ibn Habib Al Hanafi ( 558 - 633 A.D. ) Came From . Yes , Ruknul Yamaani Is The Marker For A Man Who People In His Time Called A Prophet Who The Orthodox Sunni Muslims Say Tried To Share The Office Of Prophethood With The Prophet Muhammad . He Was Before The Prophet Muhammad Teaching The Oneness Of A Deity . His Sect Was Called Hunafa His Religion . Was Called Millat He Claimed It Was From The Prophet Abraham Whom He Said Was A Hanif One Who Is Upright ( The Quran 2 ; 135 , 3 ; 95 , 4 ; 125 , 6 ; 161 . 16 ; 123 ) Or The Hunafa .
    The Quran 3 ; 67 ( Originally The 89th Chapter Revealed In Medina , 625 - 627 A.D. )
    Abraham Was Not A Judahite ( Follower Of Moses ; There Were No Judahites Until After Him ) Nor A Nazarene ( Follower Of The Messiah Jesus ; There Were No Nazarites Until After Him ) , But He Was Upright And A Muslim ( One Of Peace ) He Named Us Muslims And He Was Not Of The Idol Worshippers ( Like The Babylonians Of His Time ) .
    < This Was Their Way Of Sharing The Ka'ba , By Putting Two Stones , One Commemorating Each '' Prophet '' >
    Pilgrims Kissing The Black Stone. . Tradition Also StateThat If The Pilgrim Is Far Away From The Black Stone , He Can Either Toch It Or Wave At It . ...
    When They Make Hajj ( Pilgrimage To Mecca ) It Is A Part Of Their Ritual To Kiss The Black Stone Which Is Only Seven Inches In Diameter As They Encircle The Ka'ba 7 Times . It Is Also The Point In Which They Begin To Encircle The Ka'ba .
    THEY BELIEVE THE BLACK STONE IS AN '' EYE - WITNESS '' WHO WILL BEAR WITNESS TO THE PILGRIMS WHO KISSED IT FERVENTLY ON JUDGEMENT DAY '' THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY <> '' FROM IBN '' ABBAS ; SAID THE APOSTLE OF GOD ( BLESSING AND PEACE UPON HIM ) ABOUT THESTONE ; BY GOD ! GOD SHALL RAISE IT ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION . IT WILL HAVE TWO EYES WITH WHICH TO SEE AND A TONGUE TO TALK WITH . IT WILL TESTIFY TO WHOMSOEVER HAD CARESSED IT TRUTHFULLY . < At Tirmidhi Book Of Hajj , Chapter 113 > LQQk At What This HADITH Is Saying . The Black Stone Will Have Two Eyes , It Shall Be Raised On The Last Day And It Will Have A Tongue With Which To Speak . Aqil You Have To Be Nuts If You Believe This And Teach This To Little Nubian Children . NO ONE SHOULD EVER TEACH THEIR CHILDREN THIS TYPE OF FOOLISHNESS .. THIS STONE WORSHIP , A MAJOR SIN ! And You Sunni Have The Nerve To Speak Out Against The Catholic / Christian / Or Buddhists And Their Statues .
    Aqil LQQQQQQQQK Like Your Runing From The Truth ..
    Quran 17 ; 81 And I Quote , And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish In Time
    Pulling The Mask Offffffffff.

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    What do you believe in?

:grin:

3. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Aqil Yes Your Smile Tell Your From The Jinns

1 . Jaaan = Vice - Master Of The Jinn , Or Malevolent Cherubeen , They Are Beings From Al Debaran , Located In The Taurus Constellation , . I See Your Running From The Question .
    So The Challenge Is To Much For You I See . Told You I Would Expose You Fake Sunni Islam . It Sad When One Can't Even Defend His Own Belief Isn't It
    Al Quran 17 ; 81 And I Quote , And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish In Time :geek: :nono: Nomore Lies

4. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    You didn't answer my question...

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing

6. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    You don't answer a question with a question, Oh Enlightened One. You said you have no religion. My question to you is: What do you believe in?

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    John 8 ; 44 = Aqil

Belief Is Ignorance . Belief Is To Ignore The Facts Intentionally Or Ignorantly , If One Has To Believe , It Means He Or She Does Not Know . And If One Does Not Know , That Is Ignorance . Hence Belief Is Ignorance And Religious Belief WithOut The Facts Is Ignorance , ( Got The Point ) .

8. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    But you said you have no religion...are you an atheist?

9. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    One can become so intelligent that knowledge can cloud natural instinct. We have fact that GOD is not real or an invention of man and we have our own history, our own existence that was told to us thousands of years before it happen.

Whooo, what to believe, what to believe.

I have chosen to believe in GOD, being guided through HIS specific decree.

“Thus saith the LORD”

Deut:18:19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    LaughingBigTimeHere

Funny How Some Fear True Knowledge That Others Possess.
    '' Only Fool Duck When The Truth Is Thrown At Them ''' Don't Believe A Word I Say , ''' Check It Out For Yourself '''
    Belief Is Ignorance . Belief Is To Ignore The Facts Intentionally Or Ignorantly , If One Has To Believe , It Means He Or She Does Not Know . And If One Does Not Know , That Is Ignorance . Hence Belief Is Ignorance And Religious Belief WithOut The Facts Is Ignorance , ( Got The Point ) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.