Black Spirituality Religion : Where in the Bible is Kemet Mentioned Specifically?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Brothers omowalejabali and info-moetry are presenting a great learning experience in this thread ... What is Kemet? ... and within it ... it was noted that the Bible is one of only a few historical texts which give evidence of Kemet's existence using this name ... making me wonder ... where in the Bible is Kemet mentioned specifically?

Does anyone know the specific scriptures?

Can you share them?

Thanks in advance.

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

Brothers omowalejabali and info-moetry are presenting a great learning experience in this thread ... What is Kemet? ... and within it ... it was noted that the Bible is one of only a few historical texts which give evidence of Kemet's existence using this name ... making me wonder ... where in the Bible is Kemet mentioned specifically?

Can you share them?

Thanks in advance.

Love Yall!

Destee

To my knowledge it is not specifically mentioned by that name but perhaps I missed it.

Can you share them?

Thanks in advance.

Love Yall!

Destee

Destee

Here are some scriptures, but they don't contain the name Kemet. They do use Noph(Moph), Memphis and Mizraim(Mitsrayim), which all refer to Egypt:

Hosea 9:6
Isaiah 19:13
Genesis 10:6

What was specifically noted, by either of them, to indicate that the word Kemet was in the Bible, if I'm understanding correctly?

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back