Black Spirituality Religion : Where Do Our Ancestors Reside

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Reading Ashby's description of what happens to us in the Hall of Ma'at has raised some questions in my mind.

He says those who pass the test and are deemed righteios go on to join Ausar in Amenta. Those who do not pass the test are devoured by Ammit and then reincarnated.

So our very presence here means that in some past life we did not live according to the laws of Ma'at and are now trying to get it right. Okay, but my question is, is it possible to communicate with ancestors who have gone on to Amenta pr are the ancestors we communicate with those who did not pass the test and so are sticking around waiting for reincarnation?

We all return to earth. The people that know GOD are allowed to reside in Heaven for a longer amount of time and minister to GOD around HIS Throne but they also eventually have to make the sacrifice to return back to earth.

The people that don’t know GOD return to earth much sooner and do not get to minister to GOD around HIS Throne because you can not serve and minister to GOD if you do not know GOD nor have a concept of GOD.

Our soul is energy and in order for energy to be, it must be apart of a moving system. Souls going back and fourth between earth and heaven is a continuously flowing system that is fueled by soul energy.

Most likely our ancestors are on earth with us living a life just as you are. Heck, you could be an ancestor.

Music Producer said:
We all return to earth. The people that know GOD are allowed to reside in Heaven for a longer amount of time and minister to GOD around HIS Throne but they also eventually have to make the sacrifice to return back to earth.

The people that don’t know GOD return to earth much sooner and do not get to minister to GOD around HIS Throne because you can not serve and minister to GOD if you do not know GOD nor have a concept of GOD.

Our soul is energy and in order for energy to be, it must be apart of a moving system. Souls going back and fourth between earth and heaven is a continuously flowing system that is fueled by soul energy.

Most likely our ancestors are on earth with us living a life just as you are. Heck, you could be an ancestor.

I agree with most of this post here,

but in my own insperience with such a thing I can tell you that if you live your life according to the divine laws (even though different cultures have different ideologies) than I can tell you that you will spend more time in the essence of things...

I am not sure if you will retun back to this planet since it is kinda obvious that 'intelligient life' exists elsewhere that contemporary day 'scientist' do not know of...

Also, I have concluded that the possible reason why some return so fast is because they have more to learn and experience as well as inspirience so that they can qualify next time...everything has to return to the essence at some point....

Makes me wonder...

are the ancestors we communicate with those who did not pass the test and so are sticking around waiting for reincarnation?

I don't believe in reincarnation. To say such a thing equates to: Newborns have no 'spirit' or 'soul'. How else would these "wandering souls" manifest themselves into a human body? Become a multiple personality in an already living human being? What about the 'souls' who never reincarnate? Do you believe in split personalities? Just a thought.

Music Producer said:

The people that know GOD are allowed to reside in Heaven for a longer amount of time and minister to GOD around HIS Throne but they also eventually have to make the sacrifice to return back to earth.
- the people that know WHO?? "minister to GOD"............?? :ref:

- this sounds as though you don't believe it yourself! :thinking:

Our soul is energy and in order for energy to be, it must be apart of a moving system.
-NOT SO........Energy just simply is! it needs no body or a moving system....Energy is what makes the system move, therefore it was MOVING before the SYSTEM..........enough already with your misuse of the creators "eye"!

Souls going back and fourth between earth and heaven is a continuously flowing system that is fueled by soul energy
- oh really, then where is this heaven you speak of as if you have an everlasting round trip ticket???

Most likely our ancestors are on earth with us living a life just as you are. Heck, you could be an ancestor
- the only thing I disagree with here is the part about "living a life just as you are" - Most people are TRYING to live or LEARN how to live....which is why the Ancestors would have to be here to help us with in the first place!

Ma'at..................

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back