Black People : Where did Jesus Die?

Hmmm. I see. Well, for someone who does not want to "debate the subject," that's kinda hard to discern.

You started this thread about Rev. 11:8 and I responded to that verse.

Then, you introduced Hosea 13:4 and Isaiah 19:25 and Psalms 68:4 and Golgotha....and went ta' talking 'bout candlesticks and what-all.

But, OKAY.

Sooooo, can it now be said that whatever your "observations" are concerning Rev. 11:8, they've been aired and voiced??

For this reason I had to clear it up once again - once I said thank you for your input - I was actually done -

Those were scriptures were in response to my confusion about saying that God/Goth doesn't like Egypt when in face the scriptures teach to the contrary.

Nevertheless, thank you I believe I received what I was looking for.

Peace

Ru2religious

I must ask my Christian brothas and sistas because this question has hunted me for a minute now.

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Now this scripture has always brought to question what place was filled with Sodom[y] and Egypt [glory] that the Lord aka Y`shua was crucified at? It seems that the place they speak of flourished greatly - like Egypt but it also had a bunch of sweet & low brothas (girly men) there as well.

I don't recall hearing about a place where Jesus/Y`shua was crucified having faggatry there. ...

lol - I know that when I speak to Christians I'm speaking to literalist which I have to juggle because I'm on an esoteric tip - it has nothing to do with jumping around on my end as to say I don't know what I want. Its to say that I have to compromise when I speak to Christians in an attempt not to offend.

Yes - I asked resident Christians about Revelations 11:8 and I got what they felt about the scripture. That's exactly what I wanted - I'm not trying to debate - but I will say a few things to give an idea of why I asked in the first place. For this reason I said "I digress' - because I'm definitely not trying to debate the subject - I don't debate Christians anymore - I respect you guys for what you believe and that's it - so please understand - I'm not disagreeing with you or anything of that nature - - its all about observations and so forth.

For this reason I had to clear it up once again - once I said thank you for your input - I was actually done -

Those were scriptures were in response to my confusion about saying that God/Goth doesn't like Egypt when in face the scriptures teach to the contrary.

Nevertheless, thank you I believe I received what I was looking for.

Peace

Ru2religious

Well, now you're just being disingenuous.

You started this thread about Rev. 11:8 and "faggotry." So, that is what I, initially, responded to. You are the one who went off on all those other tangents. This started off about "faggotry" and ended up on why God doesn't like Egypt. lol

And now, you want to imply that I am the one "beating a dead horse" (so to speak) because you said you were "done." lol

So, am I to understand that you NOW have a greater understanding of Rev. 11:8 from a "CHRISTIAN's" point-of-view?? lol

*Now, that was a rhetorical question cuz yes, you did say you didn't want to "debate the subject," anyway.* lol

And I THANK YOU for bringing this excellent example of God's Word which shows tells how he views those who reject Him and His Son.

Peace

CherryBlossom

Quran Tells us that Jesus (Salal Alayhi wa Salam) did not die on the cross. Today, I was inroduced to the Book Enoch (Salal Alayhi wa Salam). We have reason to think that he did not die at all in the conventional sense. We are told that he was taken up by GOD. After that, we simply do not know what happened. The same about Jesus (Salal Alayhi wa Salam): we simply do not know where he died or even if he died.

By studying the Bible we have sufficient reason to think that he may not have died on the cross. Quran Tells us that his death on the cross was an illusion.

Frankly, I do not see why it is imporant to know where he died or even if he died. We do not have to know everything. And in fact, only GOD Knows everyhting.

Quran Tells us that Jesus (Salal Alayhi wa Salam) did not die on the cross. Today, I was inroduced to the Book Enoch (Salal Alayhi wa Salam). We have reason to think that he did not die at all in the conventional sense. We are told that he was taken up by GOD. After that, we simply do not know what happened. The same about Jesus (Salal Alayhi wa Salam): we simply do not know where he died or even if he died.

By studying the Bible we have sufficient reason to think that he may not have died on the cross. Quran Tells us that his death on the cross was an illusion.

Frankly, I do not see why it is imporant to know where he died or even if he died. We do not have to know everything. And in fact, only GOD Knows everyhting.

First and foremost you don't even know if he existed let alone know whether or not he died or didn't. If you can prove to me that he existed then that is one thing, but if you can't then the very foundation of your teachings is up for questioning.

Now tell me about Allah - Al (god) Lah (moon) - teach me brutha - tell me about Jesus who there is not real proof that he existed - tell me why a Muslim would believe in a non-existent person as though he existed and he really didn't Heru?

You got the answers - so tell me why I shouldn't be asking the question - should I be asking why do Muslim believe that there was a Jesus when there is not historical proof of him - Should I be asking Muslims, why is he in their literature which proves that he Muhammad interacted with Christians because the Hebrew's knew of no such person.

I was asking Christians a question which was not to challenge their theology but I will challenge yours if you arrogantly jump into my conversation with them. Your invited if you want to talk on what I'm asking but you came up in this like - I don't know why our asking in the first place so let turn this toward you.

Lets talk

Peace

Ru2religious

Well, now you're just being disingenuous.

You started this thread about Rev. 11:8 and "faggotry." So, that is what I, initially, responded to. You are the one who went off on all those other tangents. This started off about "faggotry" and ended up on why God doesn't like Egypt. lol

And now, you want to imply that I am the one "beating a dead horse" (so to speak) because you said you were "done." lol

So, am I to understand that you NOW have a greater understanding of Rev. 11:8 from a "CHRISTIAN's" point-of-view?? lol

*Now, that was a rhetorical question cuz yes, you did say you didn't want to "debate the subject," anyway.* lol

And I THANK YOU for bringing this excellent example of God's Word which shows tells how he views those who reject Him and His Son.

Peace

CherryBlossom

My sista please understand - I not trying to debate you - I have someone that just jumped into our conversation that I would love to debate - but I can understand why you see it the way that you do - so I don't really have anything to say about it but please rest assure that I wasn't trying to debate I was actually looking for answers ... though I might bring something up or say a few words it really is something that you can take with a grain of salt.

I found what I was looking for from a Christian perspective - what I believe is of no consequence because it will neither effect you or anyone else - it was a simplistic question and you and Cheveron Dove answered it -

Thank you,

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back