Black People : Where did Jesus Die?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Jul 28, 2010.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I must ask my Christian brothas and sistas because this question has hunted me for a minute now.

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Now this scripture has always brought to question what place was filled with Sodom[y] and Egypt [glory] that the Lord aka Y`shua was crucified at? It seems that the place they speak of flourished greatly - like Egypt but it also had a bunch of sweet & low brothas (girly men) there as well.

I don't recall hearing about a place where Jesus/Y`shua was crucified having faggatry there. Since this is supposed to be a prophecy then the question is, if Jesus was already crucified - does that mean he have to go through a second term of crucifixion?

QUESTION 1: is he coming back to get crucified again?
    QUESTION 2: why was he crucified in a gay place like sodom[y]?
    QUESTION 3: what are all Jesus believers supposed 2 do with another crucified Jesus/Y`shua?

Peace

Ru2religious

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    *The order is changed. See Question #3 at the end.*

Question 1: Where did Jesus die?
    Answer: Jerusalem

Question 2: Is He coming back to get crucified again?
    Answer: No.

Question 4: What are all Jesus believers supposed to do with another crucified Jesus?/Y'shua?
    Answer: *See Answer #2.*

Question 3: Why was he crucified in a gay place like Sodom[y]?
    Answer:

As we know, between different languages, words have different meanings.

As we also know, word meanings do change through time in contextual usage.

For example, the word "gay" once meant being happy or something which was bright/colorful.....Today, the word "gay" denotes homosexuality.

The word "Sodom[y]" comes from the Ecclesiastical Latin: peccatum Sodomiticum, or "sin of Sodom."

Also, the word "Sodomite" has also come to be associated with homosexuality.

In the Bible, the city of Sodom was destroyed for a myriad of sins, not just homosexuality.

But, through Time, "Sodom[y]" and "Sodom[ite]" have been, exclusively, linked to homosexuality.

However, let's look at what the Bible says about the city of Sodom>>>

Re: "Sodomite"

3. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

their dead bodies will lie in the street
    Lack of burial is particularly repugnant to the Jews. “For a corpse to remain unburied or to be exhumed subsequent to burial, and thus become food for beasts of prey, was the climax of indignity or judgment (1K. 14:11; 16:4; 2K. 9:37; Ps. 79:3; Jer. 7:33; 8:1; 16:4, 6; 22:19; Eze. 29:5; Rev. 11:9+).”1 The beast and earth dwellers purposefully leave the bodies of the witnesses unburied as an intentional dishonor and insult (Isa. 14:20; Jer. 8:2; 14:16). This is another indication of the Jewishness of the context.2

the great city
    The same phrase is used elsewhere to describe Babylon (Rev. 14:8+; 17:18+; 18:10+, 16+, 18+, 19+), earthly Jerusalem (Rev. 16:19+), and the heavenly Jerusalem (Rev. 21:10+).3 Both Babylon and earthly Jerusalem have great significance in the scenario of the Tribulation. One is the center of the anti-God system of Babylon (Rev. 17+-18+) whereas the other is the earthly city where God has placed His name (1K. 11:36; 2Chr. 33:4, 7; Dan. 9:19). It is within this latter great city, Jerusalem, that the Tribulation Temple will stand which Antichrist desecrates (Rev. 11:1-2+). The identity of the city among the three possible locations (Babylon, earthly Jerusalem, heavenly Jerusalem) is established by its identification as the place “where also our Lord was crucified.”

spiritually
    πνευματικῶς [pneumatikōs] meaning “in a manner consistent with the (divine) Spirit.”4 “ ‘Spiritually’ . . . shows this to be the language of allegory or metaphor. Neither Sodom nor Egypt is the city’s real name.”5 One of the ministries of the Holy Spirit is to assess the true spiritual conditions of His subject. He is represented by “seven eyes which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth” (Rev. 5:8+). His omniscient gaze burns away the dross of external representation to reveal the true character below (Rev. 4:5+). It is in this sense, as seen by the Spirit, that Jerusalem is called “Sodom and Egypt.”

called Sodom and Egypt
    Both Sodom and Egypt typify cities which were opposed and judged by God.

Sodom was an exceedingly wicked city which was overthrown for her sins by God’s judgment (Gen. 13:13; 19:24).

Egypt was the nation which held Israel in bondage and was judged by plagues prior to the Exodus (Ex. 1:13-14; 3:7; 20:2).

Jerusalem, in her godless state, is likened to both the wicked city and the wicked nation. Even though the two witnesses exhibit a Jewish ministry located in Jerusalem, they are rejected by the majority of the inhabitants—their fellow Jews.

When Moses sang a song predicting the apostasy of Israel upon entering the Promised Land after his death, he referred to the Jewish nation as “a nation void of counsel,” whose “vine is of the vine of Sodom and of the fields of Gomorrah” (Deu. 32:28-32).

Isaiah used a similar analogy when describing God’s rejection of Israel’s insincere sacrifices: “Hear the word of the LORD you rulers of Sodom; give ear to the law of our God, you people of Gomorrah: ‘To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?’ ” (Isa. 1:10).

The sin of Jerusalem is said to be as the sin of Sodom in that it was flaunted openly (Isa. 3:8).6 Even the apostate prophets are likened to the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah (Jer. 23:14). When rejected by the cities of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, Jesus indicated that the cities which did not receive the apostles or their words would be considered worse off than Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment (Mtt. 10:14-15; Luke 10:12).

Although Jerusalem is here referred to as Sodom, Isaiah also indicated that Babylon’s eventual overthrow would be like that of Sodom and Gomorrah (Isa. 13:19). Elsewhere, Ezekiel describes the Northern Kingdom (Samaria) and the Southern Kingdom (Jerusalem) as idolatrous sisters, both of which committed harlotry in their youth while in Egypt (Eze. 23:2-4, 19, 27). Comparison with Egypt recalls the idolatrous golden calf which Israel made upon departure from Egypt (Ex. 32:4, 24).

where also our Lord was crucified
    The MT and NU texts have their Lord instead of our Lord. Although the city has the spiritual attributes of Sodom and Egypt, its identity is clearly established as Jerusalem, the place of the crucifixion (Luke 13:33; John 19:20; Heb. 13:12)....

http://www.spiritandtruth.org/teaching/Book_of_Revelation/commentary/htm/031108.htm#Revelation 11:8

4. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    So, as regards the words "Sodom[y]" and "faggatry" and "gay," you are applying solely the modern-day contextual usages derived from the Biblical city of Sodom.

The verse says that Jerusalem is "SPIRITUALLY" compared to SODOM and EGYPT.

"Spiritually," Sodom and Egypt were corrupt in God's eyes.

"Spiritually," Sodom and Egypt were an abomination to God.

It has been MAN who has taken Sodom and "defined" it as homosexuality.

Yes, homosexuality was IN Sodom; but the Bible does not denote that homosexuality was the only reason it was destroyed.

Gomorrah was also destroyed; and, to my knowledge, the Bible makes no reference to homosexuality for the reason of its destruction.

So, in Rev. 11:8, Jerusalem is compared to the spiritual wickedness of Sodom and Egypt.

5. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I see your break down of Sodom[y] & [ite] and that coo and all but the question still remains, what place had the glory of Km.t and was like Sodom which even in the scriptures are a reference to homosexuality.

You wrote:
    The word "Sodom[y]" comes from the Ecclesiastical Latin: peccatum Sodomiticum, or "sin of Sodom."

Here is the rest of that which you left out -

c.1300, from O.Fr. sodomie, from L.L. peccatum Sodomiticum "anal sex," lit. "sin of Sodom".

This is the sin of Sodom according to the scriptures. In the book of Genesis didn't Lot offer of his daughters so that the men would stop trying to get physical with the angels? In that day (if it really existed) Sodom was the city of homosexuality and all other manners of wickedness.

In Jesus time we don't hear about that form of wickedness being and issue around him. We know that there was supposed to be the Romans and so-called wicked Pharisees and Sadducee, people doing business in the temples and so forth - but the sins of Sodom is not mentioned which is what lead me to my question - what place resembled Egypt (glory) and Sodom (faggotry) when he supposedly walked the earth.

If we take him literally - Jerusalem didn't have that type of glory when he supposedly walked the earth (never did) nor any other place had the glory of ancient Km.t. As a matter of fact Km.t didn't have that type of glory during the supposed time of Jesus/Y`shua. So what place could it be talking about.

We know the scriptures say that he died at Golgotha yet at the same time we know the esoteric meaning to this - astrological yet Km.t understanding.

So then where did the supposed real physical Jesus die? Golgotha was never known to be homosexual and neither was it known to be anything like Egypt.

Peace

Ru2religious

6. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Ok now I'm getting confused here - God didn't like Egypt? I thought he loved Egypt having come from there and all.

Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

That's where he's from - he's not from the sky or anything like that - he said that he's from the land of Egypt and the Egyptian knew '[Yah]weh/[Jah]ovah' by the name of Yah-Iah or Lah as in AL-Lah as he is called in Psalms 68:4.

Osiris Ani in Chapter 2:

"A spell to come forth by day and live after dying. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani:

One, bright as the moon-god Iah/Yah; O One, shining as Iah/Yah; This Osiris Ani comes forth among these your multitudes outside, bringing himself back as a shining one. He has opened the netherworld. Lo, the Osiris Osiris [sic] Ani comes forth by day, and does as he desires on earth among the living."

And again, in Chapter 18:

"[A spell to] cross over into the land of Amentet by day. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani:
    Hermopolis is open; my head is sealed [by] Thoth. The eye of Horus is perfect; I have delivered the eye of Horus, and my ornament is glorious on the forehead of Ra, the father of the gods. Osiris is the one who is in Amentet. Indeed, Osiris knows who is not there; I am not there. I am the moon-god Iah/Yah among the gods; I do not fail. Indeed, Horus stands; he reckons you among the gods.

So why would he hate Egypt or the Egyptians for that matter; especially after what he said about them:

Isaiah 19:25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

This is why I'm a little confused with the hating Egypt thing -

Ok - back to topic - well we are still off focusing on Sodom - but again, Sodom was an abomination to God but what makes it more of an abomination then any other place that sinned? There was lying, stealing, murder, idolatry, adultery, worship of gods, etc ... going on everywhere - so why pick Sodom if it wasn't so much because of the faggotry?

Nevertheless, I find that you focus more on the word Spiritually which helps to answer my question much better.

The word 'spirit' comes from the Hebrew word 'Ruach' which means 'breath or wind' which is something we all have; breath aka spirit. These spiritual places Sodom and Egypt are the places of breath and wind which means internal which is where the KRST/Christ was crucified. Sodom could very well mean especially if were talking spiritual the Patriarchal system lacking the Matriarchal feminine nature. The internal (spirit = breath) is ruled by the masculine system solely which is a form of spiritual homosexuality without the acknowledgment of the Matriarchal or the combination of holy marriage between the two. The Christ representing the heart and the two witness aka olive trees and candle sticks are the sacred serpents called the kundalini.

Thank you I believe I found what I was looking for - you've definitely been a help.

Peace

Ru2religious

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Where in the Bible does it say that homosexuality was the only sin of Sodom?--You are attributing that to be the sole reason for the destruction of Sodom.

Where in the Bible does it say that homosexuality was the only sin of Gomorrah?....Both cities were destroyed.

To you, Egypt had "glory." But Egypt had no "glory" in the eyes of God/Jesus.
    Egypt was a land of idolatry and paganism.

Again, you are INSERTING your own words into this verse. This does not mention any "glory" of Egypt. ---Egypt and Sodom are being "spiritually" compared to Jerusalem.

"Spiritually," Sodom and Egypt are corrupt and wicked and sinful.

Where in this verse does it "LITERALLY" say that Egypt had any "glory?"

Luke.23
    [33] And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.

Matt.27
    [33] And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,

Mark.15
    [22] And they bring him unto the place Golgotha, which is, being interpreted, The place of a skull.

John.19
    [17] And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:

8. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Sorry,

I did not see this until today. I read what Sister cherryblossom has written and agree with what she wrote. She is deep, in my opinion and has given much insight to the very issues that the scripture you are wondering about; REVELATIONS 11:8.

Actually, I am presently working on something that is directly related to the Book of REVELATIONS but, just have not finished yet. But in regards to this scripture, I will share a little of what I believe in reference to 'Sodomy and Egypt'. When you asked:

I don't recall hearing about a place where Jesus/Y`shua was crucified having faggatry there.

Again, I agree with sister cherryblossom on this. I kind of remember the king of jerusalem, named josiah, of whom knocked down some kind of fabulous house [palace] built up near the temple of God on mt. moriah of which was used for that kind of behavior and sodomy/homosexuality... was an issue even before that time in which some hebrew israelites kings had to deal with in accordance with their laws. the prophets said, at one point, that the israelites had gotten to be just as evil and immoral as the people of sodom and gommorah and that was one reason amongst others as to why they were judged and driven out of the area, to begin with. When you say:

Since this is supposed to be a prophecy then the question is, if Jesus was already crucified - does that mean he have to go through a second term of crucifixion?

That's just it. It is 'a prophecy'. The book of REVELATIONS is a revelation, a vision revealed to John and he wrote about the future in regards to this scripture.

John lived during the time of the beginning of the Roman empire. Then he lived to be apart of the great persecutions of a number of ethnic people around the time of the construction of the Roman Coliseum. Then in AD 90, he wrote about this vision of which became THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS.

So that would mean that this great city would have to be after the height of Sodom and after the height of Egypt before the Romans took dominion. History shows that Rome went on the decline around the AD 300s, split into 2 capitols... and econically collapsed around AD 400s and etc.

Therefore, this great city refers to these very times right now.

John is describing this great city based upon IT'S SYSTEM and how it parallels the past great government systems. IT IS A GOVERNMENT, that has been specifically set up in a country or land and, this government system is described by John and can be ECONOMICALLY defined by the greatness of its FAMOUS CITIES; its capitol cities and etc. John relates this great city-government to the past great cities such as Sodom, Egypt, and Babylon. In terms of 'spiritual Babylon', this great city is defined to have the same kind of people/organizers with the same kind of SPIRIT of the past supremacist people who built up their government on such issues as slavery, trade relations, and again, concentrating on certain areas that became cities in which was the main CENTER OF TRADE. And because of the foundations being based upon HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS, this great city became paralleled to Sodom,...

...like Jerusalem...

Jerusalem is today, in the original lands of the ancient Romans, the Amorites and Rome built up on all of the principles mentioned previously...the victimization of innocence, human rights violations...slavery, rape...

So, all in all, John prophesized referring to THE TYPE OF GOVERNMENT SYSTEM that was to set up and, in so doing, this great city government became just as big as the one in the past. John gives example of the past governments of Sodom, Egypt and Babylon to define this Big government and how it operates, how it thrives and sustains its system. And it was also prophesized by Isaiah who likened it to EYGYPT AND ASSYRIA.

Therefore in regards to Jesus, no, he will not come back to be crucified again in the time of this Big government. It is a place like jerusalem in which the ethnic people and indigenous people, blacks and others, were persecuted for resisting paying taxes and worshiping octavian as their god ... it is a city like sodom, where immorality is rampant and support by the government. it is a city like Egypt...

That is what I believe the scripture refers to. in regards to 'the dead bodies' lying in the street, it is as the result of wars, civil crisis, terrorist actions and etc. All this is prophesized to occur before the second coming... After that chaper Rev 11, the next chapters reference how this great city will be destroyed and etc.

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yes, God brought His People OUT OF EGYPT.

Hos.13
    [1] When Ephraim spake trembling, he exalted himself in Israel; but when he offended in Baal, he died.
    [2] And now they sin more and more, and have made them molten images of their silver, and idols according to their own understanding, all of it the work of the craftsmen: they say of them, Let the men that sacrifice kiss the calves.
    [3] Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud, and as the early dew that passeth away, as the chaff that is driven with the whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke out of the chimney.
    [4] Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
    [5] I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.

To my understanding, there was no letter "j" in the Hebrew alphabet. So, instead of "Jah," that is really "Yah" as a contraction of "Yehovah."

Psalms 68:
    [4] Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

You're probably "confused" because you are ignoring the rest of the chapter....

Isa.19

[1] The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.
    [2] And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.
    [3] And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.
    [4] And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.
    [5] And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.
    [6] And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither.
    [7] The paper reeds by the brooks, by the mouth of the brooks, and every thing sown by the brooks, shall wither, be driven away, and be no more.
    [8] The fishers also shall mourn, and all they that cast angle into the brooks shall lament, and they that spread nets upon the waters shall languish.
    [9] Moreover they that work in fine flax, and they that weave networks, shall be confounded.
    [10] And they shall be broken in the purposes thereof, all that make sluices and ponds for fish.
    [11] Surely the princes of Zoan are fools, the counsel of the wise counsellers of Pharaoh is become brutish: how say ye unto Pharaoh, I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings?
    [12] Where are they? where are thy wise men? and let them tell thee now, and let them know what the LORD of hosts hath purposed upon Egypt.
    [13] The princes of Zoan are become fools, the princes of Noph are deceived; they have also seduced Egypt, even they that are the stay of the tribes thereof.
    [14] The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.
    [15] Neither shall there be any work for Egypt, which the head or tail, branch or rush, may do.
    [16] In that day shall Egypt be like unto women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of the LORD of hosts, which he shaketh over it.
    [17] And the land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt, every one that maketh mention thereof shall be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of the LORD of hosts, which he hath determined against it.
    [18] In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the LORD of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.
    [19] In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.
    [20] And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
    [21] And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.
    [22] And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
    [23] In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
    [24] In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
    [25] Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

10. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I'm saying that Egypt had glory because it did and the proof is more substantiated then any scripture of the bible because we can see its glory to this day. To say that God didn't like Egypt is a hard pill for me to swallow because he came from Egypt and he said that Egypt was his people. I'm not inserting that - its in the bible. So why would god call his homeland an abomination and hate the Egyptians when the scriptures say otherwise. Now if the scriptures is saying teaching hatred toward the ones he called his people, then we have a full blown contradiction on our hands

As far as Sodom is concerned - I've never once said that it didn't have murder or anything else going on - I'm saying what sets it apart from the other places is its faggotry. You gave me a definition of Sodom which was and I quote: "peccatum Sodomiticum, or "sin of Sodom." but I came right behind you gave what you left out of the meaning which is the most important part. What I gave you from the etymology dictionary:

c.1300, from O.Fr. sodomie, from L.L. peccatum Sodomiticum "anal sex," lit. "sin of Sodom".

Its literally telling you where it say 'lit.' that its the 'sin OF Sodom' - anal sex was the sin OF Sodom - its right there in clear writing. I never told you that it was the only sin - that would be ludicrous to suggest that there weren't other things going on. You brought up Gomorrah but it has no significance to our discussion because Revelation 11:8 brought up Sodom and Egypt leaving out Gomorrah. Why wasn't Gomorrah mentioned - well that's a different topic for a different discussion.

You also brought up the place called Calvary:

Luke.23
    [33] And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.

Once again I told you that there is an esoteric meaning to this place called Calvary & Golgotha. These place represent Jesus being crucified within the mind aka the place of skulls - putting away the carnal man as you guys say and putting on the spirit man. Jesus said that all men have to bare their own cross - which means all men must be crucified at Calvary or within the mind to put on a new form of thinking.

I brought up the word spirit earlier - because the bible said, "god is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and truth" - and so if god is simply our breath then this represent our internal - especially after acknowledging that the bible said the kingdom of Heaven is within us (luke 17:20-21) and that our bodies are the temple of God - so I see everything on an esoteric value and not literally. Calvary, spiritual Egypt and Sodom, crucified are all key components to working on your inner-self.

This as all ancient religious societies was saying that you have to crucify the lower man - aka fleshly desires. I wanted to know what Sodom have to do with anything and I figured it out - in today's society we deal with one system or train of though and it based primarily on the patriarchal system - even on a religious level. Example and please note I am not talking about anyone's religious but giving facts here:

Christianity - there is a Father (male), Holy Spirit (male) and Son (male) ... I mean its "raining man hallelujah it raining man" without a lick a feminine energy. Then many say that they are all one and the same which makes the ideology totally masculine. Now if you accept the notion that the Holy Spirit is feminine then you cannot call them all one because that would make god androgynous male and female and we know Christianity cannot have that.

The point of spiritual Sodom[y] rings clear through such ideologies because it is without a feminine counter part. We see this constantly - grown men in the Church houses crying, on their knees talking about 'o how I love him, o how I love Jesus' and asking the Holy Spirit to 'come into them' aka enter their body's - something we would consider homosexuality if it was on the physical plane. Thus the spiritual Sodom can be expressed through such acts. Again, I have to say I'm not speaking bad on no Christianity but making an observation. These too witness were slain in the place called SPIRITUAL Sodom and Egypt. These too witness as many Christians assume were not men or were not even suggested to be two men. It could have been a man and a woman, nevertheless, they were the SUN and MOON because they stood BEFORE the Earth and not IN the earth. These were the witness and I know this on a biblical level because the bible tells you that.

Psalms 19:1-3 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

Again, it still deals with our internal moon and sun sign - which are our olive trees aka the kundalini Sacred Serpents -

These are the two candlesticks - nevertheless, we are getting into a different and more esoteric understanding of these scriptures so I digress.

I understand where you are coming from on an exoteric level - but even then there seems to be a misunderstanding.

Peace

Ru2religious