Africa : Where did humanity began in Africa?

Yeah - they've found that it actually originated in West Africa - and migrated OOA - for some time they tried to say that King Tut has R1b and it could be possible which means you have royal relationships .... at the same time E1b1a was found to be Ramses III - which is strictly West Africa in origins. This takes us back to the old link which I've been trying to find on this forum - i think titled "did West Africans come from Egypt".

R1b - in Tut, E1b1a in Ramses III - and they've found other West African connections within the royal bloodlines of the Pharaohs - but my question now becomes - did these Kings come from the west and migrated to the east? We know that the first Kings came from the south as they stated in their documentations - so now it kinds of brings up the idea of what part did West Africa play in ancient Km.t

Snake worship was important in ancient Km.t as it was in West Africa and South Africa - which brings up to the 70,000 year old snake worship ... Cameroon is known for its production of R1 and R1b which is some places it is as high as 90%.

A recent DNA study of the mummies of Ramesses III of the Twentieth Dynasty and an unknown son state that they carried the Haplogroup E1b1a.
E-V38 has two basal branches, E-M329 and E-M2, the former is almost exclusively found in Ethiopia, while the latter is the predominant lineage in Western Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa, North Africa and the southern parts of Eastern Africa. E-M2 has several subclades, however many members are included in either E-L485 or E-U175.The discovery of two SNPs (V38 and V100) by Trombetta et al. (2011) significantly redefined the E-V38 phylogenetic tree. This led the authors to suggest that E-V38 may have originated in East Africa. V38 joins the West African-affiliated E-M2 and the northern East African-affiliated E-M329 with an earlier common ancestor who, like E-P2, may have also originated in East Africa. It is possible that soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker later arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years.

How in the world did you get that from the title?

Secondly, we are not talking about an ideology in a deity - we are talking about where did humanity start in Africa. Whether male and female fell from the sky, came out of the ocean, or was created from dirt. It doesn't matter - what does matter is what part of Africa did they come from based upon my question.

I've been of the opinion that everything starts from West Africa but due to so little archaeological research on West Africa and south west Africa you can't possibly make a such determinations. Now with the advent of the research that is now going on in West Africa they are finding pottery that is 11,400 years old. That's older then any pottery found in the world. They also found the world 3rd oldest canoe which is 8 thousand years old - which is to say that civilization was going on in West Africa.

They also found a hominid skull in West Africa that is 7 million years old - which is older then all the other findings in Africa and the rest of the world. Basically what they thought to be reality is turning out to be wrong. Genetics - they are finding genetic patterns that they thought were primarily European in West Africa such as R1b and J in Cameroon and Mali as being the place of its origins. So it starting to appear that may the OOA started from the West verses the southeast.
Bot

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back