Black Spirituality Religion : Where did Cain get his wife from?

Cain took one of his sisters to wife because there was only one set of parents Adam and Eve. However everyone was living up to a thousand years and the genetics were pure. There is a law against marrying one's sister today; because it causes physical and mental disorders for the inbreeding. At this day and age the genetics are contaminated with Asthma, Diabetes, families prone to cancer, etc.. So in reality everyone is family. The division into races and languages is the result of God dividing the believers from the unbelievers as is the example of the scriptures. The purpose being in consideration of God's beloved children, so they have a better chance to live in truth of their Heavenly Father when born; rather than, being born to corruption of false beliefs. Today, I would suggest that everyone check out the family religion; because, of tradition. Everyone has a tradition of religion or non-religion. That is a lot of different religions and beliefs, that may be in error.

Well said, would you provide the scriptural explanation of God dividing the races, as you stated, or am I misunderstanding?

Last edited:
Since the answer to your question is not specifically mentioned you need to look outside of the Bible.

His wife's name was Awan, and she was also his sister according to the Book of Jubilees.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awan_(religious_figure)

You must know that the wars raging today in the so called Middle East are waged by the Sethites against the descendants of "Cain" or Qayin.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awan_(tribe)

Awan is also known by the name Luluwa.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/anunnaki/anu_25_07.htm

They were half-brother and sister, her mother being Lilith.

In regards to Lilith.

Evidence in later Jewish materials is plentiful, but little information has been found relating to the original Akkadian and Babylonian view of these demons. The relevance of two sources previously used to connect the Jewish Lilith to an Akkadian Lilitu—the Gilgamesh appendix and the Arslan Tash amulets—are now both disputed by recent scholarship.[1] The two problematic sources are discussed below.[2]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

See also Lilitu.

Well said, would you provide the scriptural explanation of God dividing the races, as you stated, or am I misunderstanding?
You are correct. First example, according to Cain: he received a curse for murdering his brother, ending with Cain's fear that, "...everyone that finds me shall slay me." Genisis 4: 14-15. "And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him." This mark had to be visible to all others to avoid being cursed seven fold. This mark became a people as indicated; because later one of Cain's sons Lamech came running home to his two wives confessing, a murder of two others of the Cain family, "And Lamech said unto his wives,...Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged seven-fold, truly Lamech seventy and seven fold. Genesis 4:23-24. You know, I would guess as long as there is this mark on Cain's family through out the ages to today, I would still fear killing Cain if I were not of his family race; and, I would especially fear killing Cain if I was in Cain's family linage, even today. So this race of people are protected by the "mark." As long as people are reading their scriptures to be warned. otherwise people will wonder why everything is going so bad for them even in families. It would be interesting to research and see what has happened to murderers of Cain's people.

I will get to the other scriptures with more cites tomorrow.

You are correct. First example, according to Cain: he received a curse for murdering his brother, ending with Cain's fear that, "...everyone that finds me shall slay me." Genisis 4: 14-15. "And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him." This mark had to be visible to all others to avoid being cursed seven fold. This mark became a people as indicated; because later one of Cain's sons Lamech came running home to his two wives confessing, a murder of two others of the Cain family, "And Lamech said unto his wives,...Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged seven-fold, truly Lamech seventy and seven fold. Genesis 4:23-24. You know, I would guess as long as there is this mark on Cain's family through out the ages to today, I would still fear killing Cain if I were not of his family race; and, I would especially fear killing Cain if I was in Cain's family linage, even today. So this race of people are protected by the "mark". It would be interesting to research and see what has happened to murderers of Cain's people.

I will get to the other scriptures with more cites tomorrow.

Keep in mind, all but Noah and his family died in the deluge ... And none of the eight(8) were genetically connected to Cain, Lamech or their wives, perhaps.

Besides, God blessed Noah, found him perfect in his generations and his family, and allowed them to re-multiply the earth, correct?

Last edited:
Keep in mind, all but Noah and his family died in the deluge ... And none of the eight(8) were genetically connected to Cain, Lamech or their wives, perhaps.

Besides, God blessed Noah, found him perfect in his generations and his family, and allowed them to re-multiply the earth, correct?

You are right. If Cain made it through the flood, it would have to be one of the wives of the sons, who were not related genetically to Noah. And why wouldn't that be possible, considering that other races come through the four boys according to my Bible. And in the cursing of Cain, the Lord did not make mention of destroying him as a people only that hardship would follow and set the mark to protect him that he would NOT be killed. The Lord does not waste his time to then turn to kill out that line of people a few chapters over in the flood..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back