Black Spirituality Religion : Where did Cain get his wife from?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by rapunzal24, Sep 1, 2013.

1. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    I would like to start this discussion out by saying that I am a Hebrew Israelite. I have certain beliefs that I hold on to. That being said, Kemetstry said something about the land of Nod, he even has one scripture reference. That one scripture does not satisfy me. Brother Omowale Jabali (please forgive me if I spell it wrong) led me to another link, which I have began to research. Clyde Coger has also given me a link to another thread which I have yet to go completely through.

I believe that we have seven thousand years from the time the creation of man started but, with some of the information I have been given I realize that I must look deeper. Also, I do acknowledge that God said to "replenish" the earth. I always assumed it was dinosaurs that were here before us, maybe there was something more. Maybe I am dead wrong....I don't know.

I know that this may have been discussed before, but links to outside sources, or to discussions to this forum would be greatly appreciated. I really plan on searching this out, I have a desire to know.

2. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    I need to add that I believe that Cain got his wife from his father and mother Adam and Eve....I know. At that time though it was the only option.

Anyways, I just wanted to be as clear as possible. I don't want anyone thinking that I am asking a question that really isn't a question. I have my beliefs, but I do want input, I have come to realize that I never know what I may find out.

3. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    From fairytale land just like Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Since the answer to your question is not specifically mentioned you need to look outside of the Bible.

His wife's name was Awan, and she was also his sister according to the Book of Jubilees.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awan_(religious_figure)

You must know that the wars raging today in the so called Middle East are waged by the Sethites against the descendants of "Cain" or Qayin.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awan_(tribe)

Awan is also known by the name Luluwa.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/anunnaki/anu_25_07.htm

They were half-brother and sister, her mother being Lilith.

5. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    Cain took one of his sisters to wife because there was only one set of parents Adam and Eve. However everyone was living up to a thousand years and the genetics were pure. There is a law against marrying one's sister today; because it causes physical and mental disorders for the inbreeding. At this day and age the genetics are contaminated with Asthma, Diabetes, families prone to cancer, etc.. So in reality everyone is family. The division into races and languages is the result of God dividing the believers from the unbelievers as is the example of the scriptures. The purpose being in consideration of God's beloved children, so they have a better chance to live in truth of their Heavenly Father when born; rather than, being born to corruption of false beliefs. Today, I would suggest that everyone check out the family religion; because, of tradition. Everyone has a tradition of religion or non-religion. That is a lot of different religions and beliefs, that may be in error.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Well said, would you provide the scriptural explanation of God dividing the races, as you stated, or am I misunderstanding?

7. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

In regards to Lilith.

Evidence in later Jewish materials is plentiful, but little information has been found relating to the original Akkadian and Babylonian view of these demons. The relevance of two sources previously used to connect the Jewish Lilith to an Akkadian Lilitu—the Gilgamesh appendix and the Arslan Tash amulets—are now both disputed by recent scholarship.[1] The two problematic sources are discussed below.[2]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

See also Lilitu.

8. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    You are correct. First example, according to Cain: he received a curse for murdering his brother, ending with Cain's fear that, "...everyone that finds me shall slay me." Genisis 4: 14-15. "And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him." This mark had to be visible to all others to avoid being cursed seven fold. This mark became a people as indicated; because later one of Cain's sons Lamech came running home to his two wives confessing, a murder of two others of the Cain family, "And Lamech said unto his wives,...Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged seven-fold, truly Lamech seventy and seven fold. Genesis 4:23-24. You know, I would guess as long as there is this mark on Cain's family through out the ages to today, I would still fear killing Cain if I were not of his family race; and, I would especially fear killing Cain if I was in Cain's family linage, even today. So this race of people are protected by the "mark." As long as people are reading their scriptures to be warned. otherwise people will wonder why everything is going so bad for them even in families. It would be interesting to research and see what has happened to murderers of Cain's people.

I will get to the other scriptures with more cites tomorrow.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Keep in mind, all but Noah and his family died in the deluge ... And none of the eight(8) were genetically connected to Cain, Lamech or their wives, perhaps.

Besides, God blessed Noah, found him perfect in his generations and his family, and allowed them to re-multiply the earth, correct?

10. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    You are right. If Cain made it through the flood, it would have to be one of the wives of the sons, who were not related genetically to Noah. And why wouldn't that be possible, considering that other races come through the four boys according to my Bible. And in the cursing of Cain, the Lord did not make mention of destroying him as a people only that hardship would follow and set the mark to protect him that he would NOT be killed. The Lord does not waste his time to then turn to kill out that line of people a few chapters over in the flood..