Black People : Where did and do we fail?

And what exactly is "cold reality"? :confused: Please explain. ;)

the simple reality is that the devil had guns and ships and we did not.

whatever ATR we were practicing did not prepare us for the devil.
when cats can deal with that simple fact then maybe we can start a dialogue.

the simple reality is that the devil had guns and ships and we did not.

whatever ATR we were practicing did not prepare us for the devil.
when cats can deal with that simple fact then maybe we can start a dialogue.

Isn't what we are having a "dialogue" in a sense? A nonverbal one? :confused: What is ART? Since you insist that we did not have guns and ships, and consequently, "failed", give me a step by step approach for solving a problem we face. ;) Just one problem! :)

The plan has already been written in great detail:

"Powernomics" by Dr. Claud Anderson

Thank you brother Keita. I whole heartedly concur. Therefore is it proper to think that we need to control the information stream to our youth?

If so, will you name some ways we can do so?

I ask because any and all ideas will be explored to implement in a 5 year plan of empowerment. I am serious about this.

The plan has already been written in great detail:

"Powernomics" by Dr. Claud Anderson

I read "Black Labor, White Wealth" by CA, he seemed too have just ignored the cultural component? Granted, economics is one of the three basic components of power. :( Now what are the other three? ;) Hint, European Jews ignored this particular component, and a whole lot of them did NOT live to regret it!

The other economic component is locked in that $425,000,000 generated by the Christian Church

I read "Black Labor, White Wealth" by CA, he seemed too have just ignored the cultural component? Granted, economics is one of the three basic components of power. :( Now what are the other three? ;) Hint, European Jews ignored this particular component, and a whole lot of them did NOT live to regret it!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back