Steals and Deals : Where can I purchase authentic Made in Africa Dashikis?

Senate Tax Bill Saves The Mortgage Interest Deduction But The Real Estate Industry Still Hates It

Real estate professionals revolted when the House GOP tax bill released last week called for chopping from $1.1 million to $500,000 the amount of mortgage debt taxpayers can deduct interest on. Granger MacDonald, chairman of the National Association of Home Builders, went as far as saying the plan "abandons middle-class taxpayer." In a nod to political reality and the proverbial American dream, in their tax proposal released Thursday, Senate Republicans merely shaved the total eligible debt by $100,000 to $1 million.

But the real estate industry still isn't happy.
Thank You Sister IFE
I appreciate you linking the tax bill / break-down and all to this post. I will have to read it later.
I hope Mister Aten don't mind we veered quite a bit from the original post. After sharing the site I did. I only mentioned the tax bill because as African Americans need some kind of business, ( I will be starting a web site soon, selling what products and services I do offer. I just need the capital to get my major piece off the ground, which is furniture sales ) I know I do to off-set my tax burden.

Please kick off another thread ( include your links there too please ) where we can continue the flow on this tax tragedy.
Senate Tax Bill Saves The Mortgage Interest Deduction But The Real Estate Industry Still Hates It ... good title maybe

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back