Violaters / Violations : Where Can I Air My Gripes To The Moderators??

chuck ... and everyone ... jamesfrmphilly ... Orisons ... SouthsideIrish ... Family,

That thread has 81 posts in it right now. I aint finna read alla that, looking for a violation.

If you want me / us / The Moderating Team ... to consider violations ... report them properly.

Point to them. Give us direct links to the violations. That's only fair to the accused as well.

What rule did they break? Give us all a chance to see what you're talking about.

I'm guessing you're talking about this thread? I aint been give'n no link to nuth'n.

I got too much to do already ... to build the case.

Present your evidence.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Orisons is becoming annoying in general and disrespecting brother james philly in particular

Chuck ... i see you actually reported that Orisons was becoming annoying.

That was your complaint ... and you wanted to gripe to Moderators.

I didn't read it right! You didn't say you were presenting a violation, i don't think.

Anyway ... annoying you is not a rule violation ... and you cannot gripe to us about it.

You must manage that yourself, like you would anywhere else, if a person annoyed you.

Only gripe to us about full-fledged, real life, destee.com rule violations ... please.

Feel free to gripe to all other Members when annoyed or anything else ... :)

If you have more questions (or possible violations, etc.) let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back