Black People : Where are the hate and diminish Black Women Sites - surely there's a place built for such?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I have a very low tolerance of folk attempting to hate on, diminish, Black People in general ... Black Men, Black Women, or Black Children ... there's just only so much of this i can take on destee.com.

I do challenge myself to let everyone have their opinions, so long as they can share them respectfully ... but there comes a point ... when the opinion is so incessant, so unyielding, so counter to our purpose, that it crosses a line and is determined not welcome here.

Before it gets to that point ... where i have to make this distinction ... i thot i'd create this thread letting those who want to do this know there are places built for such. They don't have to come here and do it, they can go where it's welcomed, invited, and encouraged.

Can you help with this? Do you know sites that are built for hating and diminishing Black Women ... or Black People in general ... for that's not what we're about ... that's not what this site is about ... and my patience is growing thin.

I just want everyone to know they have options, should they find they've gone too far here.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    We've had the opportunity to view quite a few Brothers talking ugly about Black Women. It seems to be their mission in life.

With such a focused purpose, and so much wisdom within them, surely they have a site dedicated to this already .... right?

Where is it? Anyone know?

Destee

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
  4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    They weren't breast feed as children:oops:..*shrughs* so i guess in essence, it is ''the black woman's'' fault-again.

On a serious note

Alot of the virtrol you see online, and on youtube directed towards black women, usually comes from men who have really really deep seated, latent anger issues towards their mothers, wether it is deserved or not? We don' know as we weren't there.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Thank You Brother Knowledge Seed ... but obviously whatever that one was ... it's been banned from even having its link here.

We've spent 14 years ... :D ... working hard to rise above such foolishness ... and i'd venture to say many that could be listed, can't.

Nonetheless ... these are very smart people that know all about googling ... and they may have to go that route ... :wink:

But who knows ... maybe someone can list a site that is not already banned from getting any exposure from destee.com

We shall see.

Love You and Thanks Again!

Destee

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Sister Amnat ... good to have you back!

Yeah ... that's another weak spot for me ... folk who wanna talk about their own Mommas.

I personally have no patience for it, but have tried to be tolerant of such in light of it is their opinion and experience.

But while we're at it ... maybe folk can list some "Hate on Your Momma Sites" too ... 'cause i can't stand too much of that either.

Thanks for Sharing!

Destee

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    ghetto gaggers.com

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Thanks Brother Ankhur ... maybe they can take their great work over there, where it might be welcomed and stuff.

Good Looking Out!

Destee

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    some of us have had negative experiences with our mothers. i am one.
    i can tell you that it is no joke. a negative experience with a mother can cause very serious psychological damage to a child.
    it is a root cause for some of the destruction we see in our community. it is not a funny thing.
    i will not share my situation as i have noticed that some of our members enjoy digging this stuff up and throwing it in a thread to try to hurt me and discredit me. i can say that it took years of therapy and some spiritual guidance for me to recover.

i can say that some black men feel they have good reason to hate black women. many of us have personal damage.
    not everyone who needs therapy gets it. some are stuck in hate and blame.

the system of white supremacy has hurt us all. the key is to see the big picture.
    i was born in 1942 to a young black girl. in 1942 the world was a horror. WWII was no joke.
    i know she was terrified. i would have been. she did not know what she was doing.

i keep saying, it is the system of white supremacy. it is. that is where the pain is originating from.
    the system of white supremacy has hurt us all.

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    it's been some brother bashing as well...
    i think a little criticism does the body and mind good...
    but when we get in the habit of saying negative stuff in the context of all women are this or
    all men are that...that helps no one and alienates everyone....

touching story james...i hope some take heed to ur words...

one love
    khasm