Black Entertainment : Where are the "DarkSkinned Sisters?"

man forget the light skinned sistas in the videos

what about a video with a regular looking sista in it for a **** change. Hell everybody got long hair, the perfect body, great teeth, perfect @ss, great skin blah blah blah. Make a video with some regular sistas in it for a change. I mean hell put me in a **** video, yeah I'm brown skinned, i got decent hair, I weigh about 160, I'm 5'6, I can cabbage patch my @ss off. You think I can get in a R. Kelly or a Puff video?????? Hells no they would probably stop me at the door.

There are dark skinned sistas on the tv screen. CSI Miami has a dark skinned sista that is on the show as well as a latin sista, the Parkers, One on One, Girlfriends, that other show with the tow half sisters on it, Bernie Mac, Law & Order.... I'm sure there's more but those are the ones that came to my mind at this point. I agree with you B. Most of the women that we see are of the lighter shades. Forget about the color lets talk about these "Perfect 10's....... What gives.........

Be lookin to see my brown skinned @ss in a video soon, even if I have to make it myself.........If anyone is interested in gettin in my video please e-mail me at Ilookgoodandcandance2@yahoo.com

One

Nothing has really changed over the years.A very high percentage of Blacks and whites still consider light skin prettier than dark skin.Even when we are talking about kids,the same holds true.If you have two children,(one light and one dark) most of the time the light child will get most of the attention.I hate it when people use the terms good hair(strait hair) and bad hair(kinky hair)It seems that the more our features approximate white folks,the prettier we are.I know most of the Destee family don't feel this way.So don't take what I say personally.

Wauw this is interessting................
thats why i loved to make picktures of my sista,s all kinds of colours,,, to show how beautifull they are ALL colours are...(thats why some sista,s get scared of me because i see the beauty in them....or try to bring it out.......than they think i,m a lesbian or sumthing(........
When i saw the video off BILAL soulsista ....i thought......YES finaly......someone is feeling my visions and idea,s......
and believe me i have seeeeeen beautifull DEEP BROWN.....sista,s...... i say deep brown......................I dont believe in dark ....skinned ......or black......there runs blood trough it and you always see a colours......for example DEEP brown with a little bleu ....or red ..... or yellow.but there is nothing as a dark skin.......................or white skin....................Ya feeling me....
where the colours of the rainbow.....
and nothing that he created of flesh is ugly......
only the spirrit......and bad spirrits in youre heart is ugly...............
only the devil is ugly.........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back