Black Money Business Jobs : Where are the Businesses??

I don't know is this thread exists already, but I wanted to know if there was anyone on here who is already running and operating a black owned business.

I am interested in opening up some stuff real soon and was looking for a little advice or information.

Peace!
Brother Keita owns a publishing company

I don't know is this thread exists already, but I wanted to know if there was anyone on here who is already running and operating a black owned business.

I am interested in opening up some stuff real soon and was looking for a little advice or information.

Peace!

Hello tyab....

I believe brother Ionlyspeaktruth may be able to help you.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53821

Lilpea

yes i am a Black Business owner of Novelties and going into these avenues can be
trying and overwhelming .....Money is needed and most of all supporting to the business is a factor.

what are you thinking of or opening up ?

Well people, I graduated from college 3 years ago, and I'm currently paying my student loans. I'm planning to go to Law School full time next year, but I will need new Student Loans. Will I have to continue paying for my old student loan as I'm doing now....or is there any way that I can freeze those payments until I finish Law School? My old Student Loans are consolidated. Any helpful input would be greatly appreciated.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back