Black People : Where are the Africans - Worldwide?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

Black people in America get so much attention because we are "in massa's house" and what happens here, usually stands out (probably).

Well ... i'm wondering ... where are all the other Black people in the world?

In regard to numbers ... which countries are home to how many Black people?

I think it would do us good to be able to see the small percentage (worldwide) we in the US are.

So ... if you know ... please share the population stats of Black folk in other countries.

I don't know how many of us are in the US, or that i can trust the numbers they provide ... but since those numbers are all we have ... let's use 'em.

If you know anything regarding the African population of any country, please share. (Are there Africans in Russia, how many?)

We need to know where each other are, and how we number in those places.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

last time i did a history check was a few years back but here are the numbers from that
time of date in the U.S on Blacks / African here ..

The number was then 281,421,906 which is 281.4 million in the U.S
this includes African Americans or in combination of mixture with other race

these numbers are broken down my it's creed of combination races
black / African with one or more race was 36,419,434 as to 12.9 percent

All Black / African american was 34,658,190 as to 12.3 percent in the U.S alone

Northeast
black / african 17.6 percent as to black/african or in combination 18.0 percent

Midwest
" " "" 18.8 percent as to "" "" "" " 18.8 percent

South
...............54.8 percent as to ....................................................53.6 percent

West
...............8.9 percent as to ......................................................9.6 percent

let's say destee by your state of Alabama there is 1,020,705 blacks out of 4,040,587 of it's population

or as to my state of Illinois is 1,694,273 blacks out of 11,430,602 of it's population

but these numbers are now not on point for today near every tear that fall a child is born
and with the high rise of killings the number has rised and fall but i will do another search
again to pin our true numbers but these are close for all of the U.S alone

We are like 281.4 million strong or likes of 27.6 percentage of the entire U.S
we just over a Quarter of the total population in the U.S.............I'll conduct a new listing
of the black/african americans in the U.S to update my files and get a more so true number.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back