Black Education / Schools : Where Are All The College Students?

Gladly

Destee said:
I've noticed that many of our Members indicated they were students in their profile, but you all aren't posting here??!!! How come?

I'd like to know where you attend school and how is this new year working out for you so far. Are you a freshman, sophmore, junior or senior? What is your major?

Perhaps you may find other students sharing your same experiences and you can connect with each other, posting your thoughts here on the forum.

C'mon ladies and gentlemen ... let us hear from our future!

Destee
I am a Sophmore at Stephan F. Austin University. This new year is great I stay off campus and loving it. My major is Accounting with a minor in Advertising. I will become a CPA. I would love to work for a corporate company for about 2-5 years , then me and my friends are talking about opening 2 night clubs. Since we enjoy clubs, and we know exactly what people like. :hearthis: :hearthis:

i cnt figure out if i should go back or not, do u think its better to take a course or read a book on ur own? i know group learning has its benefits but so does independent study im so busy w/ everything else its like i dnt know, + its been so long by time i finish id be like 32. besides i dnt wnt to work 4 anyone else i gotz to b the boss.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back