Black People Politics : Where Are All The Black Republicans?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Where Are All The Black Republicans?

It’s a question that comes up every time you hit the home page of the Republican National Committee’s website: Where are all the black Republicans?

Only a year after celebrating the last days of its first African-American chair, the RNC is fairly light on African-American faces these days. What was once, especially during the ’90s, a fairly aggressive photo-op promotional strategy strung together by a small network of die-hard black political consultants, former elected officials and partisans, is all but dead.

While it did little in the way of yielding any results comparable to Democratic counterparts, there was a sense – leading up to the election of Michael Steele as party chair – that some progress had been made in mending the often bitter relationship between African Americans and the Republican Party.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

After all their efforts the best they could come up with was the Godfather Pizzaman who can't keep his thing in his pants around Ms Becky. I think the rest of them are hiding out in shame.

Where Are All The Black Republicans?

It’s a question that comes up every time you hit the home page of the Republican National Committee’s website: Where are all the black Republicans?

Only a year after celebrating the last days of its first African-American chair, the RNC is fairly light on African-American faces these days. What was once, especially during the ’90s, a fairly aggressive photo-op promotional strategy strung together by a small network of die-hard black political consultants, former elected officials and partisans, is all but dead.

While it did little in the way of yielding any results comparable to Democratic counterparts, there was a sense – leading up to the election of Michael Steele as party chair – that some progress had been made in mending the often bitter relationship between African Americans and the Republican Party.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

Destee

Republican party today = Dixiecrats of yesteryear and the "Solid South"

Also, lets face it: there is NOTHING substantive the Republican Party has to offer African-Americans.

Furthermore, they are bad salesmen. I don't know how you get a sell insulting a prospective customer, do you?

lol Brothers ... great responses ... Thanks!

I didn't write the article, but thot it was a great question!

I guess Herman Cain has got them kinda quiet rite now ... :lol:

But Michael Steele continues to be front and center ... bless his heart.

And there are a few Black Republican news commentator people ... still doing guest spots and stuff.

I guess they aint calling for them as regularly now ... with Herman Cain out of the picture.

That is interesting.

Seems like if you're a great Black Republican Political Commentator ... you'd be that year round ... rain or shine ... ???

White Republican Political Commentators keep their job no matter the scandal their counterparts engage in.

Interesting ... huh?

Thanks for sharing with me.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back