Where am I supposed to curse at??? Where is the adult forum?

lol Sister ... you can do it in the Premium Member's Forum ... though no one ever said the words would be displayed in full. Actually, i never thot about the fact that the "banned words" would apply there, as they do everywhere. I guess i'll have to look into seeing if there is a way for that to work on a "by forum" basis. Until then though, you can still cuss up there ... freely ... even if the words don't show up in their entirety.

You'd not be able to do that in any of the open forums ... so it is a benefit, not given to all ... though obviously not exactly what you had hoped for.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

lol Sister ... you can do it in the Premium Member's Forum ... though no one ever said the words would be displayed in full. Actually, i never thot about the fact that the "banned words" would apply there, as they do everywhere. I guess i'll have to look into seeing if there is a way for that to work on a "by forum" basis. Until then though, you can still cuss up there ... freely ... even if the words don't show up in their entirety.

You'd not be able to do that in any of the open forums ... so it is a benefit, not given to all ... though obviously not exactly what you had hoped for.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Please look into it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back