Black Spirituality Religion : When Your "Haters" Are In the Spirit World.

Hey Alexandra

You know anything about Love spells?
It would be a cool thread to start.
Love spells sound good
but.....
I hear a lot of bad things about them.
it would be an interesting and enlightning convo

Hey Hiphopolx,

Talk about coincidence. I had a doh! moment when I realised I had left out cleansing bath in my 'what would I do' scenario. I was going to say spiritual baths will strengthen your aura, and weaken the attacks and remembered an incident involving a spiritual bath, and wouldn’t you know it, a love spell.

I was going to say how, this one time, I had become involved with a deeply Christian Nigerian man. Everything about him was an anomaly, he was the antithesis of the sort of men I date, so naturally, these red flags were the equivalent to mating signals lol, however, he was erudite enough to be free of the rigor mortis mentality that staunch Christians are known to adopt. An example of this is the first time he set eyes on my African ritual masks, the photographs of my Ancestors, an image of my Saints, another of Laxmi, and a pretty fearsome one of Mwariama, former leader of the Mau Mau.

Here is Mwariama (on the right, the loc'd man) with President Jomo Kenyatta.

2628231.jpg

He took in all these images, and must have come to the conclusion that I was an image short of being a full blown Satanist, so having mentally filed me under 'B' for Backsliding heathen, and without skipping a beat, asked if he could have tea. Actually he was more concerned that I didn't own a television. Anyway, it was around this time, that Metasaience had posed the question of 'binding' a man to me. I have never felt the need to, and by this I mean, I rarely date, and when I do, I get antsy pretty quickly. I also have unique views on cheating, so that is never a concern for me. Nonetheless, I decided to do an experiment to see if I could bind myself to him. I know this makes no sense, but as a witch on training wheels, I am always up to test a hypothesis.

I will not bore you with the details, but it involved a witch's jar, and I soon forgot about it because I ended the relationship shortly after thus I figured it did not 'take'. Unfortunately, it did. The effects of the binding started to manifest, and the only way I can describe the feelings/emotions that overcame me, is to compare them to a craving, bordering on obsession. All I did was think and talk about him; it was so dire, that had we gotten back together, he could have slapped my Mother and I would have turned to her and said 'Ma, what have I told you about talking back to my baby'.

Fortunately, I do my weekly spiritual bath, and after 6 days of madness, I was cleansed of all the effects of the binding. My unspoken pledges of undying love were reset to neutral. Ironically, all this didn’t click till I did some reflection, so even if I wanted to, I can't explain this event away as being a coincidence of sorts.

So in answer to your question, do I know love spells? yes, I do; binding, attraction and marital love spells. Are there adverse side effects to them? There can be. I know of people who have died after being given potent love potions, the luckier ones are pretty much mindless zombies (that is in Africa though, not in the Diaspora).

It would indeed be an interesting thread! I particularly enjoy hearing about attraction spells done by men, only for them to end up taking home a 'woman' with a bigger..well..

True story!

Peace,

Alexandra

Well. What I want to say I couldn't do because I'm in a relationship. But I'd really call Sholanda, or a female rootworker, conjurer, etc and do some serious rubbing of the feet. As well as other things. I stand firm behind sex magick.

What does rubbing of the feet mean in this context? and whose feet? yours or the rootworker's? lol, I am not having a blonde moment, I really am confused. The only rubbing I do is on my belly, before bedtime, with castor oil. It increases the white blood cell count you see, ergo keeps my immune system ticking along just fine.

And I already know folks will think I'm joking when I say this. But crossing over a "large" body of water does work.

I believe this. However, sometimes it does not. I know this from personal experience. The forces in question were Djinns from the coastal region of Kenya (Mombasa). Where Obama was supposedly born.

Some of the most powerful Black Women in any system, don't fit into tight skinny dresses. And yes- I did go there.

Still lol'ing at this one.

Peace!

Alexandra

Hello all..
I have to first say a special hello to Alexandra and lol at you putting your boi out there like that with the pic and all. !!!

In response to the thread question: I would definitely take action in a very spiritual way. The bath seems to be a beginner's way to cleanse and remove unwanted spirits. I used to think that was what the Christian baptism was for. I guess I was pretty wrong about that.

Metasaience said:
I stand firm behind sex magick.
I bet. :tongue2:
But seriously, this topic is soo intriguing. (I'm still trying to get through the PDF book) Wouldn't it be great to have sex with purpose as opposed to mindless sex or worse, not having sex at all!! Well, for some that is their calling but for most who are sexually repressed and dont know it,..not so much.

Serious Mumbo Jumbo....

I know of a sister who got involved with an older man, she was in her later 20's and he was mid 40's. Anyhow he belonged to the group of Malachi York, the Nuwaubians and he introduced her to their teachings. At some point in their relationship he had her recite some form of prayer to the Elohim (rather intense Gods to be messing with I'd say) and it was in a language she didn't understand. A few months into the courtship and she discovers she's pregnant, and that he has actually fathered 7 children and not 2. Needless to say the sister fell into a terrible depression, became very ill and was coerced into an abortion.

It took her another year to get her mind back. A group of us literally did an intervention, spiritually and physically. The girl had become a shadow of her former self and was on the brink of death. She returned to us, but to this day has had misfortune, financial catastrophe and failed relationships. Her luck used to be out of this world - when she decided on something she always got it, and I mean good stuff!

A powerful rootworker offered to assist her, but I think the fee asked was out of her reach, and the mention of a sacrifice (ebo) made her very uncomfortable. My Sister friend is known to work with talismans, prayers, etc... but hold fast against blood sacrifice of any kind. So she's on her own as they say.

She told me to never ever under any circumstances recite a prayer or other words in a language you don't understand and speak fluently. For all she knows she may have recited an invocation spell. The relationship between them was a strange one at that, and the experience left her ancestors unsettled. Sister girl was very very smart and on her way to law school.
It's a **** shame too cause she was bent on fighting for the ancestral rights of Africans, she would have made a powerful leader.

Hello all..
I have to first say a special hello to Alexandra and lol at you putting your boi out there like that with the pic and all. !!!

In response to the thread question: I would definitely take action in a very spiritual way. The bath seems to be a beginner's way to cleanse and remove unwanted spirits. I used to think that was what the Christian baptism was for. I guess I was pretty wrong about that.

Hey Lite16! Thank you for the greetings Sis. and I greet you back in the same spirit.

The loc’d man is the former leader of the Mau Mau, (I call on him for protection), not the man I was dating, lol, sorry for being ambiguous.

Peace,
Alexandra

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back