To give you space

It hurts me
It really does

To think I am gambling
To make you happy
I may end up not having your love

Another day, a week goes by
A month, almost a year

One of many risks in matters of love, letting go and giving space in hopes its what will bring togetherness. Someone once told me love is making the other happy, or something like that. This reminded me of a deep conversation. Anywho, I enjoy what you do with words and emotions.

feelin’itsouldeep!
Coco:dance:

man

funny how this works
When you wanted me
I wasn’t there

I ignored your advances
I ran away

Now I want you
You are running away

To think I am gambling
To make you happy
I may end up not having your love

Another day, a week goes by
A month, almost a year

yea like i said "When does the loving stop being smart"?

i feel you

:donttell:

If I may tell you a bit of advice from a woman's point of view. I Just left a man because of that same reason. He didn't say what needed to be said, and when I left him he was full of talk. I know that as Black men, you learn to hold your emotions inside for fear that your feelings won't be validated. But women, need that validation from our kings. We need to know just like we eat and breathe, that tomorrow will come to find Not the house or the cars or any of the material things we work our whole lives to obtain. You see, all we want is you my king. And when it feels like we don't have you, then we know for us that the journey of love has not ended and we must continue a search that just may end up a fruitless one. What ever you didn't say then, sounds like an untruth now. Now there comes the worrying if he is sincere, if he will break our heart.Say what you need to say my brother. Say it without fear. Love until it hurts without inhibitions.Declare it, write it across the moon if you have to, because you may not get a second chance to say, I love you.

I enjoyed your write, because I feel you
Love on Brother, Love On!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back