The Front Porch : when you think you get a unfair treatment

I live a hard life,nobody around me,I feel lonely and sad,for my job,I think I get a unfait treatment,how will I go on with my life,I want to leave,but I have to earn money to support my poor family.I am very tired,why I cannot be allowed to have a rest,I am bored,what should I do?God,please help me,I am almost broken down!!!

Even when man does not hear, God hears.

But God is not a man, so do not listen for him from the mouths of the mad men of this mad world.

There is a Way to find peace even while living in this mad, mad world. And, make no mistake about it, most in this age are completely out of their minds. Just look and listen to them. They lie and think this is okay. They fight their wars and think this is wise.

And they hate because they think hate is more practical than love.

All this confuses the few who, for whatever reason, find they cannot just accept the way things are and cannot just conform to the Way of all the mad people around them.

You are not alone. It may not seem like it, but there are others struggling with the same sorrows as you.

We cry out, God, please help me! Well, he hears. And, he is waiting on us to listen to the answers he has for us.

Alas, our mad world works very hard to convince all that, if there is God, he/it lives far away, perhaps on a cloud in the sky sitting on a throne with angels all around him/it singing praises. This is the error of most religions and adds to our confusion as to how to pray, how to meditate, and how to listen.

Listen to how one wise prophet taught to listen:

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

A Key to the Door that beyond which lies the Way out of this mad, mad world :

Every day, no matter what, commit to doing the following for at least 15 minutes:

• Go to a quiet place of solitary peace, away from others, even if it has to be in the bathroom, or huddled beneath the blanket of your bed.
  • Close your eyes.
  • Hold in your mind what you wish to know.
  • Calmly silence all the other voices that will tug at your mind.
  • Just Listen, patiently, until you get an answer.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back