Black Relationships : When you dinered in a restaurant and there is food left do you take it with you?

Hi Liberty

I did this a lot of times and nobody looked at me strangely!
And to me it doesn't matter how people will look or what they might say...I'm a student, so... Ima take it home anyways!!
I know alot of people who do this, a 'doggy bag' is familiar here too. So I think the feeling of discomfort or embarrassment is not a European thing.

And you're right, what the guy did was a good thing. I know other men who do that also.

:heart: moham

Family we are coming from two different places. Sister Liberty Lady is European (Holland). The reason I am aware of other places that frown upon people taking home food is because I have been to Europe (Spain). It would help this discussion if Liberty Lady could express exactly why it is considered rude to take home food where she is from.

panafrica said:
Family we are coming from two different places. Sister Liberty Lady is European (Holland). The reason I am aware of other places that frown upon people taking home food is because I have been to Europe (Spain). It would help this discussion if Liberty Lady could express exactly why it is considered rude to take home food where she is from.

Oh, I didn't know this.

Yes, she needs to explain the cultural reasoning why Europeans frown upon this practice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back