Black People : when you cannot hate you cannot fight.....

"A freedom fighter learns the hard way that it is the oppressor who defines the nature of the struggle , and the oppressed is often left no recourse but to use methods that mirror those of the oppressor. At a point, one can only fight fire with fire" N.Mandela - Long Walk To Freedom

"I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his kin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than the opposite." N.Mandela - Long Walk To Freedom

in order to get what is rightfully yours you may have to hurt others who get in the way of that - not through hate but simply because there is no other way - do you have to hate in order to act in self defense?

in order to get what is rightfully yours you may have to hurt others who get in the way of that - not through hate but simply because there is no other way - do you have to hate in order to act in self defense?
i said if you cannot hate you cannot fight.
why are black people so down all over the world?
why are we so defenseless against white people?

if hate is such a bad thing why do we have it? why does it exist?

my theory is that christian missionaries dis armed black people and set us up for the kill.

you got a better explanation as to why black people are so **** passive toward white aggression? let's hear it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back