Black People : When Will You Learn?

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
When Will You Learn That America Is Not Your Place Of Refuge Black Afrikan People!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Am I to be likened to a voice crying in the likened to the Sahara Desert when informing us Black Afrikans about what we must do to secure our freedom?

Have you yet to realize that there is not the quality of freedom we Black Afrikans in America not by choice deserve that will be experienced in America?

What is it that has us Black Afrikans in America not by choice to be always ignoring the mental illness Americans suffers and can not find it in their profane mind to behave with dignity toward Black Afrikan people.

Americans always want to be in a paternal relationship with Black Afrikan people they have to have the "belief" that they are to be always in charge of Black Afrikan people, you see, white folks really do believe that they are a superior race above Black Afrikan people and that they are meant to always be in a Dominant capacity to living and that Black Afrikans cherish the fact of just being in the presence of white people and that we are willing to pay the ultimate living price to have white people to allow us Black folks to believe there will come a time when white people will allow Black Afrikans to believe we are to be treated as their equal and do you remember I shared with Black Afrikans that equality is an illusion?

Listen to me very careful Black Afrikan people, That devilish white mental ill police officers killed George Floyd, that can't be undone and here your Black behind is out demonstrating along with white folks treating such an occasion as if that is a sign of progress, I shared with you that we love to believe that white folks look at us as their equal and yet you are willing to reduce the value of a Black life dead Being to be the equalizing to a few years punishment in prison for the executioners of the crime committed against Son Floyd, such an exchange is not justified and Floyd will never experience FREEDOM IN THE PHYSICAL.

Allow me to share something else with you about your white comrades in protest, summon all of those white people out protesting with you now and ask them if they will advance with you in protest to demand Justice for our Enslaved Ancestors and will they support the fact that America owes to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation/Repatriation?

Experience is the Master Teacher it has shown to you that is the case and as long as you ignore our experience in America, you are going to find your self rebelling for change and refusing to fight for the Freedom that will have you no more having to witness the type of Execution that took place with Son George Floyd and the many others sisters and brothers of Black Afrikans who live in America with no Justice to be experienced and is no longer here because of incidents that have George Floyd to be among us anymore.

To rebel is an act against social injustice but to revolt is in a fight for your freedom to be away from America back in Afrika, there us where your Freedom, Justice, Independence reside if you fight to make it so to be without dependent on America for your civil rights.

What happened to George Floyd is no accident, hell that has been going on ever since Black Afrikans been in America and all you ever do is show dissatisfaction by rebelling but never revolting with a desire to be free from such mental illness behavior white folks demonstrate to have that have them acting against Black Afrikan people to cause their death at the mind and hand of injustice.

Don't you know that there is no justice George Floyd can ever experience now that he is dead?

The best and most effective way to show respect and honor to our Murdered Sisters and Brothers caused by mental ill white folks without just cause, is to turn your attention to become involved in Revolutionary action that will be with the goal being not America civil rights justice but Freedom, Justice, Independence for all of our murdered Black Afrikans sisters and brothers to be in Afrika, Dead And Alive and it is our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation that has the power to Free Black Afrikan People so to be in Afrika as a Unified Black Afrikan Nation!!!

So I As Black Afrikan People, WHat Time Is It!!!

I Share With You Black Afrikans, It Is Revolutionary Time!!!

Divine Respect

Sorry, Elder Eye disagree. As a conscious-minded person the best action w/o a plan is no action. Stay calm.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back