Black People : When will the violence stop?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by candeesweet, Jul 23, 2014.

1. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    When folks realize hate flows through the veins still! 2014 we are still being habitually insulted through deaths of our ancestors. But we don't need no apology in order to flush some things out.
    My ancestors hail from Tennessee. This man could be one of them warriors in the fight. Still in some white mans house for "his" strength. And we suppose to trust the ones wit the guns. Back in the day they was known as the new KKK. Poe Poe I'm takin about. We pay them happily through our "taxes" but our chillin can't get food without an uproar.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24757785/state-investigator-loses-job-over-lynching-story
    State Investigator Loses Job Over Lynching Story
    Mullins was not alone in the meeting. Sheryl Allen with the NAACP executive board in Nashville and an acquaintance, Judy Mainord, were both in the room as William Sewell spoke.
    "His very first question was, 'Mr. Mullins have you ever been to the penitentiary?" Mullins remembered.
    Sheryl Allen with the NAACP said, "When he asked that question, Mr Mullins said 'no' and he (Sewell) said 'OK, my source is wrong.'"
    "That was more than insulting to me," Mullins said.
    It was also just the beginning of the meeting.
    Sewell was there to a investigate a complaint filed by Mullins after the death of his mother.
    Mullins claimed Algood's deputy fire chief refused to do CPR on his mother because she was black and then falsified medical reports to cover it up.
    After asking about prison and hearing about the final moments of Dorothy Mullins life, Sewell ended the meeting in a shocking way.
    "Mr. Sewell goes into a story about a hanging, that he had been told, about the hanging of a black man," Mullins said.
    Affidavits from all inside the meeting alleged that Sewell went into disturbing details about a lynching -- and the mutilation of a black man's body -- in Sewell's hometown of Baxter many years ago.
    "They hung him, and they started carving his skin out of his back. It was like he got excited telling this story," Allen remembered.
    Judy Mainord said Sewell continued the story by saying, "They lowered the body, and all the white men standing around took turns removing the skin from the black man's back."
    The three say Sewell finished with a shocking detail, that he still owned a "strap" of the lynched man's skin, passed down from his grandfather.
    "They made a strap out of his skin, and they used that strap as a knife sharpener," Allen remembered.
    "It was like a trophy to him, and that concerns me," Mainord said.
    Shun Mullins said, "It was my impression he still had it at his house. The way he enjoyed telling the story, I thought perhaps he was still using it."

2. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    thas gotta be one of the most disgustin things i ever heard in my life - makes me feel like throwin up

3. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    We try to imagine how the other "boy" feels while spueing hate! Well we got it in 2014. Love Hate is here to say but learning how to react is a hard lesson to learn! Dam. Dam. Dam.

4. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Uh, CS, white people keep PHOTO ALBUMS of lynchings of black people.... in 2014:

5. Hetheru Oshun

Hetheru Oshun Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Until the the Black man takes his stand as a soldier, warrior and protector of his people, this horrific behavior by our enemies WILL continue. Period.