Black Relationships : WHEN WILL SISTAS FINALLY BE TURNED OFF BY THUGS

I have never in life dated a THUG or anyone who even looks "thug like". Men I've dated have usually been engineers or computer geeks or Boeing employees...who dress and act casually.

Why would you think we grown women would like a thug?

I wouldn't want to date any man who thinks it's cool to be a street hustler or who is not afraid of doing jail time for stupid ****.

Exactly, look at Vivica Fox. Why would she give 50cent the time of the Day?. I believe that most Decent Women crave a Non-Decent Male because of that "Opposites Attract" Factor. Think about it, if you are a normal individual, would you want an equally Normal mate? No, why? We All want just a little bit of drama or challenge in our relationships, some more than others.The Thug factor works both ways.I have seen some Fine,Professional appearing Brothas' with some so-called Ghetto Girls- Opposites surely do Attract!.

Vivica is not too good of an example-if truth be told, Vivica is more ghetto than 50 cents. In my opinion-her fling with him was more of a older woman/younger man thing. Plus he was hot at the time to keep her name in the news. Maybe, he 'swolled' her head that she acted pressed before and shortly after they broke up. Same with Whitney-maybe she could be contributing to Bobby's delinquency-if that is possible.

yaphet al-wynn said:
Vivica is not too good of an example-if truth be told, Vivica is more ghetto than 50 cents. In my opinion-her fling with him was more of a older woman/younger man thing. Plus he was hot at the time to keep her name in the news. Maybe, he 'swolled' her head that she acted pressed before and shortly after they broke up. Same with Whitney-maybe she could be contributing to Bobby's delinquency-if that is possible.

Vivica is a successful Black Actress, 50cent is Glamorized Thug- how is that not an good example?. We are not talking about age here, we talking about THUGS and the Women who do and donnot date them. It shocked ME when I heard that she was dating him, kind of like she took a step down rather than up.....terribly mismatched that's why it didn't last.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back