Law Forum : When unequality with Blacks will stop?

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Jeneva Hinely, May 18, 2016.

1. Jeneva Hinely

Jeneva Hinely Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hello Everyone!

As everybody knows that, there is no equality of rules for every people in most countries of this World. There are different rules for the white people and different rules for the black people. A lot of black people are killed by other people in this World and they are not behind the bars due inequality of rules.

I think we must stand for getting equal rights as the white people have and we must show our power and importance by unity and faith. Many years ago, King Martin Luther stood for equal rights of black people and he succeeded after a huge struggle. He bring black people together and united for showing their importance and I hope we can get equal rights for every black people by unity and faith. My friend who is also a black posted at US army at Naval Station Newport, Rhode-Island also demonstrates the discrimination with blacks as well.

I hope every people agree with my statements. Any arguments will be appreciated.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    :11200:what is your back ground?

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Hello Jeneva and welcome to Destee:band:.

I see you've jumped right in and that is good, but be forewarned, not everyone is going to agree with you.:nono:

Now my opinion on your post:

A law should be deserving of respect to the extent, and only to the extent, it is just. This is not the case when it comes to the black race. The laws that whites have set up since our enslavement are not just, and the only level of obedience that is required of us is that we (blacks) follow them. Let me qualify my comment but pointing out the fact that we were shown long agao that if we didn't, Yt said "I’ll hurt you.”

We were taught that this threat was credible by being whipped, hanged, foot being chopped off, etc. for breaking said laws. Today, we just get shot and have it said that we were resisting .:news:

Peace!

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Hello and Welcome, Jeneva Hinely, please enjoy your stay with us.

5. Damaris Sheldon

Damaris Sheldon Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    Inequality, racism & classism will always exist just as conventional war among nation states will always exist, institutional racism is only one form of negative control in our social structure. Individual racism is an act of hate, fear, anger, resentment or ignorance. No matter who talks, debates or studies alternate methods to solve this problem it will always be with society. GOD gave humanity free will & that's a powerful tool or weapon depending on it's application.

6. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Welcome to Destee Jeneva Hinley. I hope that you will continue to share your thoughts and never be fearful of being engaging..There are some folks here that may question you because of your ethnicity or just for the color of your skin. (Go figure that one out). Some may feel that you're just being patronizing or deceptive (oh well). Whatever!!!
    I say if your heart is in the right place and you are truly genuine, use your voice, stay strong, learn and grow.

7. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I agree with you sister Damaris on all points. These are destructive elements that have and will continue to exist in society.. There has always been a hierarchy and that holds true for most intelligent creatures or species...Classism has always been a spoke in wheel of human societies. Racism is that nasty relative that was given birth to by white colonialism to separate and dehumanize the African from the whites and intended for it to stay that way.
    Tolerance of Amalgamation and Miscegenation was very common among most ethnic groups prior to that period. And to what I consider to be your most powerful statement; Yes, we have all been given the power of free will by our creator or creators...What we will be and where we will go all depends on how we use it both individually and collectively..