Brother AACOOLDRE : When U Love Rome U pay them Taxes: Why Paul was a “Little” Herodian and operative for pagan Rome?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jun 1, 2017.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +411
    When U Love Rome U pay them Taxes: Why Paul was a “Little” Herodian and operative for pagan Rome?

By Andre Austin

The Herod’s ruled over Judea for the Roman government and were responsible for seeing that taxes were collected.

In the letter of James is an innuendo attack upon Paul deformed theology on Love and Taxes:

“If you really keep the royal law found in scripture, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself” (Lev 9:18) you are doing right. But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. For he who said, “Do not commit adultery (exodus 20:14), also said Do no murder (Exodus 20:13). If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom” (James 2:8-12)

We know James is talking about Paul because he’s the one who advocates that Faith gives freedom not the Law (see 2 Cor 3:17). So the letter of James is calling Paul a murderer. On the surface we should equate this murder with Stephen as talked about in the book of Acts. Robert Eisenman has proven to my satisfaction that Stephen was a substitute word for James. It all makes sense to me. The followers of James wrote the Letter of James and they despised Paul. Another indication of this murder is found in James 5: 6 “You have condemned and murdered innocent men, who were not opposing you”.

Paul statement in Romans 13:1-14 links his with the rebuke of James 2:8-12.

After Rome defeated the Jews and razed their Temple in 70Ad . Emperor Vespasian allowed the Jews to set up Rabbinical Judaism to curb militant activity towards Rome. They called the academy “The Vineyard” because it was set up in an old vineyard and students sat in rows like planted grapes vines. One of the advisors to Rome from this academy was Gamaliel II’s grandfather was Gamaliel, who was the doctor of the Law that was an instructor to Paul as told in Acts 5:34 and Acts 22:3.

This is the foundation I want you to see when reading James 3:9-12

“With the tongue we praise our lord and father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in god’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water”. 2 Peter 2 would equate Paul’s water with mud. We know the first part of this quote is a reference to Paul claiming the Law of Moses was a curse on the people see Galatians 3:10-14. Could the talk about the grapevine bear figs be a reference to Rabbinical Judaism called the Vineyard. It could be because Paul in Romans talked about grafting branches of wild Olives into a cultivated Olive tree. Paul also states not to boast over those branches (Romans 11:11-24). To me this indicates a religion or theology being replaced over another because Paul said “Let him who boast boast in the lord (1 Cor 1:31). James states “All such bosting is evil” James 4:16).Proverbs 26 also equates the Horse, Donkey and mule with placing a underserved curse on people. James uses Proverbs 26 to help him with the analogy of the Little Tongue as fire against righteousness=Paul.

Romans 11:11-24

Ingrafted Branches

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as first fruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

Then when James finished talking about the grapevine bear figs he states not to boast and that “Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness” James 3:18). Paul states that “There is no one righteous” (Romans 3:10).

James equated Paul like a wild Horse who needed a bit, reign and bridle. A bridle is the head-gear with which a horse is governed which carries a bit and reigns (see James 1:26 James 3:3.

In the book of Revelations we may have a reference to Paul and his followers being a harvest of grapes going through a winepress and cut down with a sharp sickle. Their blood will rise as high as “The Horses bridle” (Rev 14:14-20). And if we see Saul/Paul as a composite of King Saul in the OT we know he is killed during Harvest time (2 Sam 21) And legend has it that Paul is beheaded. King Saul falls on his own sword and then is beheaded (1 Sam 31;8-9).

Paul was part Jewish and Arab. The Arab’s were symbolic of the wild violent Donkey. This helps to explain the horse imagery of Paul by James, Jude, 2 Peter 2 and the book of Revelations 6 etal.