Black Spirituality Religion : when U forgive the devil....what

You still have not answered the question I asked based on the statement that you made. Does that mean you can not find an exact quote from Dr King, which seems that you took out of context?

Out of context? I will give you an example of a metaphor. "Cretians are liars, evil beasts." Titus 1: 12 Actually they are not bears or lions, their deeds were evil in the biblical day. Yes a portion of white men have done many evil things. So in that regard those of this race can be considered beasts in what they have done. Also, so can the chinese in what they do in the beast of Totalitarian Communist control of humanity. How many other nations do you know that destroy their own daughters as babies, deny free information from coming into the country, control, control, control, and have slave work camps today? This is what MLK was trying to get across to the people -- The evil of Communism, i.e. the Communist Beast. That is what I was equating to in the use of the metaphor of the word beast; and as a previous poster used the term, speaking of the white man.

Let us not forget the portion of the Semite race that will kill fifty even of their own people and the children who are just asking their moms for ice-cream, to mame and kill ten Americans today. And one should not forget the continent of Africa where is a portion of Black people who will behead the innocent and hack off a child's legs and throw them in the bushes, throw living people into fires, There is more than just that; but I can not stand to speak of it, today. Beasts!!! And don't you know there is more than this in the world?

Why then would anyone want to spread hate which will cause the youth to pick up guns. It is our children we destroy. What do you teach your children. Your grandchildren? Your children have to feel good about themselves and the world around them to thrive. If all the youth get is hate for the white man in every way possible, he will not strive for success, why bother, it would be useless to him in his mind. The haters have convinced him of that -- there is no use.

Out of context? I will give you an example of a metaphor. "Cretians are liars, evil beasts." Titus 1: 12 Actually they are not bears or lions, their deeds were evil in the biblical day. Yes a portion of white men have done many evil things. So in that regard those of this race can be considered beasts in what they have done. Also, so can the chinese in what they do in the beast of Totalitarian Communist control of humanity. How many other nations do you know that destroy their own daughters as babies, deny free information from coming into the country, control, control, control, and have slave work camps today? This is what MLK was trying to get across to the people -- The evil of Communism, i.e. the Communist Beast. That is what I was equating to in the use of the metaphor of the word beast; and as a previous poster used the term, speaking of the white man.

Let us not forget the portion of the Semite race that will kill fifty even of their own people and the children who are just asking their moms for ice-cream, to maine and kill ten Americans today. And one should not forget the continent of Africa where is a portion of Black people who will behead the innocent and hack off a child's legs and throw them in the bushes, throw living people into fires, There is more than just that; but I can not stand to speak of it, today. Beasts!!! And don't you know there is more than this in the world?

Why then would anyone want to spread hate which will cause the youth to pick up guns. It is our children we destroy. What do you teach your children. Your grandchildren? Your children have to feel good about themselves and the world around them to thrive. If all the youth get is hate for the white man in every way possible, he will not strive for success, why bother, it would be useless to him in his mind. The haters have convinced him of that -- there is no use.

You can spare me the Christian laden rhetoric. I only asked for an EXACT quote from Dr. King to substantiate the statement you made.

So was the civil war.
So was the american-korean war.
So was the american-vietnam war that mlk had to speak against and ultimately pay the price.
So was council of berlin 1884-1885.
So is the myth of free trade.
So is the exploitation of foreign nations resources.
So is africom.
So is the ICC.
So is The School Of the Americas down in georgia. (It has a new name now)
So is paramilitary right-wing militias in central and south america trained and backed by the u.s..
So was iran contra and the flooding of drugs into black neighborhoods.
So was/is the killing indigenous peoples and locals protesting for work/labor reform in central and south american countries.
So is JSOC.
So is Blackwater.
So is Halliburton.
So was the transatlantic slave trade.
So is neoliberalism.
So are economic hitmen.
So was taking money off of the gold standard.
So was, quite likely, the killing of jfk for among other things, executive order 11110.
So is over 100 years of regime change.
So is the u.s. support of so called 'dictators', like Pinnoche and the Shah.
So was leopald's congo. The maafa before hitler's massive jew genocide.
So is the selling of ibm counting machines and coke products like fanta to the nazi germany during the war with germany.
So is the erosion of the value of the u.s. dollar.
So is the moving of jobs overseas to avoid taxes and labor laws.
So is the FDA fighting to keep food products from caring the label "GMO".

I can go on and on, for each in the above is a:
"product of Capitalism" and "a truth of Capitalism"

All the isms have some pros and cons. America isn't purely a capitalist nation,
just as china is not purely a communist nation.

Ask yourself:
Why would the u.s. do business with communist china while having embargo sanctions against communist cuba?

If it was not for the civil war, the South might still have the slaves. Right here I would like to mention that the Democrats stood on the corners preaching against abandoning slavery. Dixie Democrats?

It was the North that had freemen in the society of white people.

It was Abraham Lincoln; and, Capitalism that created the manufacturing industries that took down the plantations.

Don't you know that the U. S. uses strategy to protect our coin and our defense. Which answers
your question on why China and not Cuba.

Dr. King and I consider Communism The Beast. You consider the white man the beast. Have you ever considered that Communism is the beast child of white men? Imagine the irony for you on that one. :qqb005:

You can spare me the Christian laden rhetoric. I only asked for an EXACT quote from Dr. King to substantiate the statement you made.

You know What? Thank goodness the other people who read will honestly recognize the metaphoric intent is the same. Beast + evil = the same as "Communism". Yea, Dr. King! No wonder he has buildings, streets and maybe an airport named after him. There are those who will get what I'm saying.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back