Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

Hmmm...sniff...sniff...smells like more voter fraud in store.

The ballot boxes will be tampered with and the votes counted will insure that Hillary wins and Trump loses.

Keep in mind, not everything is on the up and up and not everyone can be trusted, especially if they are a politician. What did you say Al Gore? :donttell:

Anyway, President Obama and his sidekick, Hillary are strutting around and grinning like they know what's up and no one else outside of their private circle will know until they are ready to share--the final tally of votes on November 8th.

Voters aren't in control of who is declared as the next POTUS. We already know that, right? Surely we're not that naive or suffer from short term memory. Sure we'll go to the polls and cast our vote, that alone will make those of us who do wear the "I Voted" sticker proudly. But...psst...who is counting the votes? What did you say California? :donttell:

Well, if nothing else, we can grab our popcorn and favorite drink:popcorn1: and sit back to watch the conventions...they should out rate Scandal or RHWA among Black people. They should be a spectacle that we won't want to miss because they are history in the making. Right Bernie? :donttell:

Besides, Trump may not make it to the RNC, and if he does, he'll be riding into Cleveland on gas fumes if he can't raise anymore campaign funds. :car: But, is he that much of an idiot or is he actually smart? Apparently, he's breaking some kind of campaign rule by soliciting donations from foreign countries. Yep...people outside of the U.S. How desperate is that? Some in the media think he's an idiot for doing that, others think he's challenging the system and daring anyone to scream FOUL and try to stop him since the system gave Hillary a pass about her private server.
Either way this goes down, whatever respect the U.S. had left by other countries is shot to :explode:as Hillary and Trump have made a mockery of what we thought was a democratic process. We'll be the laughing stock among nations around the world because now, the truth is out.

But, maybe we should thank Trump and Hillary because if we're smart, life should never return to the way it's always been. It's time, and can be our time. A change has got to come . . .

Peace and Blessings Family,

What is it going to look like when Trump is President? ... :tv1:

In what ways might it impact your life?

Is everyone ready?

Thanks in advance.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee
Update pretty woman! Trump just declared himself the "law and order' president!!! It is going to look like fascist, Nazis occupied Europe under Adolf Hitler, and I'm scared. I advise you to buy a AK47 or AR15 with plenty of ammo!!!!!!!!

Peace and Blessings Family,

What is it going to look like when Trump is President? ... :tv1:

In what ways might it impact your life?

Is everyone ready?

Thanks in advance.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee
I havent really thought about it. I dont see how he can win unless Hillary turns out to eat aborted babies for breakfast. There are a lot of whites that dont like him and none of the so called "minorities" are going to vote for him especially Blacks and Mexicans. If Obama can get elected with whites voting under 40% for him then I am sure Trump wont make it to the white house.

malania trump.....our new first lady
4700b84f4645031ef666f0f37028c598-jpg.6294

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back