Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Glad other cases exist :facepalm:

In victory for Trump, judge tosses suit on foreign payments

By Andrew Chung

Reuters

... Though other lawsuits remain pending that make similar claims, the ruling by U.S. District Judge George Daniels is the first to weigh the merits of the U.S. Constitution's anti-corruption provisions as they apply to Trump, a wealthy businessman who as president regularly visits his own hotels, resorts and golf clubs ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/victory-trump-judge-tosses-suit-foreign-payments-221156394.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Technology Companies Set To Disrupt Healthcare
DataArt
We design, develop & support unique software solutions. We write about Finance, Travel, Media, Music, Entertainment, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Gaming & more
Dec 20

.. The healthcare tech industry is projected to grow by 13.4 percent annually by 2020 and it looks like the top technology companies are noticing the market’s potential. Amazon, Google, Apple, and even Microsoft have started to enter the healthcare industry and have the financial resources, technology expertise yet only soft competition ...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Buckle Up for Year 2 of Trump
Four major crises the president is steering America toward in the year ahead

BY MAX BOOT

... That said, here is my best guess at the three or four major crises that could pop up next year.
First and foremost: a war with North Korea, Trump has put himself into a no-win position with regard to North Korea ...

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/19/buckle-up-for-year-2-of-trump/

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz