Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
A divided house will always fall :facepalm:

GOP lawmakers warn White House they’ll try to block Trump’s Mexico tariffs

During a closed-door lunch, at least a half-dozen senators spoke in opposition to the tariffs, while no one spoke in support, according to multiple people present who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the private meeting...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/mexico-sees-80-percent-chance-of-a-deal-to-head-off-trump-tariffs/2019/06/04/53bdce08-86c4-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c6a73756a744&wpisrc=nl_evening&wpmm=1

Mary Beth Sheridan
Correspondent covering Mexico and Central America
Email Bio Follow

Mexican Foreign Affairs Secretary Marcelo Ebrard, right, speaks at a news conference at the Mexican Embassy in Washington on June 4. (Andrew Harnik/AP)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

American taxpayers to pay millions in luxury hotel costs from Trump's London visit: report
Roughly $1,223,230 was reportedly spent on a VIP accommodation at the five-star Intercontinental Hotel on Park Lane

Trump, Carrell notes, is traveling with an entire encourage that also includes his third wife, First Lady Melania Trump, as well as his son-in-law Jared Kushner (a White House senior adviser) and all four of the president’s adult children: Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany and Donald, Jr....

https://www.salon.com/2019/06/04/american-taxpayers-to-pay-millions-in-luxury-hotel-costs-from-trumps-london-visit-_partner/

ALEX HENDERSON

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: