Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

The short answer to the question is, horrible, Sister Destee. If this terrible thing were to happen, my life, yours and nearly every other persons' of color, would be a nightmare. Black folk would be under a police state, so to speak. The article below further highlights this problem:

President Donald Trump would likely doom criminal justice reform

... On the campaign trail, the Republican presidential candidate has been somewhat of an enigma on criminal justice issues. Trump's website includes no platform on criminal justice issues. Reform advocates have long complained to me that they have trouble getting in touch with his campaign to get an idea of his views. On the campaign trail, he's almost never talked at length about what he thinks about criminal justice issues. (His campaign also didn't get back to me for this piece.) ...

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/25/11737264/donald-trump-criminal-justice-republican-president

Trump hotel may be political capital of the nation's capital

WASHINGTON (AP) — At a circular booth in the middle of the Trump International Hotel's balcony restaurant, President Donald Trump dined on his steak — well-done, with ketchup — while chatting up British Brexit politician Nigel Farage.

A few days later, major Republican donors Doug Deason and Doug Manchester, in town for the president's address to Congress, sipped coffee at the hotel with Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-hotel-may-political-capital-nations-capital-082354494.html

39be6918395948a18552331628a58566.jpg

FILE - In this Oct. 26, 2016 file photo, then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, together with his family, from left, Eric Trump, Melania Trump, Tiffany Trump and Ivanka Trump, waves part of a ribbon after cutting the ribbon during the grand opening of Trump International Hotel in Washington.

JULIE BYKOWICZ
Associated Press
March 5, 2017

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back