Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Smart man :rofl:

Trump's top choice for chief of staff not taking job; other candidates in running

Ayers, 36, chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence and known as a skilled Republican political tactician, had been in discussions for months about taking the job, but was unable to agree to terms with Trump, another source said...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ayers-not-become-trumps-chief-staff-mnuchin-meadows-001654280.html

By Roberta Rampton and Steve Holland
Reuters

‪Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, Nick Ayers listens during a working lunch with U.S. President Donald Trump, the Vice President and governors in the Roosevelt Room at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 21, 2018. REUTERS/Leah Millis

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:
Mexico is to pay for the wall :censored:

In heated clash with Pelosi and Schumer, Trump says he'll shut down government 'if we don't get what we want' for wall

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heated-clash-pelosi-schumer-trump-says-hell-shut-government-dont-get-want-wall-181505324.html

Dylan Stableford
Senior Editor
Yahoo News

President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence meet with incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., in the Oval Office on Dec. 11, 2018. (Photo: Evan Vucci/AP)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz