Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

...Some last-minute behind-the-scenes drama could put off a final vote. Republican Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona struck a deal to vote to favorably recommend Kavanaugh's nomination for a full Senate vote, yet called for a delay on such a vote for up to a week to allow the FBI to conduct an investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh.

https://www.businessinsider.com/brett-kavanaugh-vote-senate-judiciary-committee-2018-9

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
She thought she was there to find some truth.
Any one else note what happened when she starting going after Kavanaugh in the same vein she went after Dr. Jones?
I bailed on this 3 ring political circus once I realized that our murderous Federal government realized that the Russians have no qualms in poisoning anybody (No matter who they are or what they represent) and now we all know nothing is going to happen that didn't happen already. BUT I heard this "whatever it was" Kavanaugh Supreme Court nominee dog and pony show had gone far beyond the Ultimate YouTube viral video. I have never seen anything like this before. NUTS, just plain NUTS. Our politicians are going straight to HELL and good riddance.

And for dessert we have.

1. Trumps new 2020 policy for failing to drain The capitol Beltway Swamp of his own cabinet embarrassments.

tenor.gif

2. What Trump eventually needs to utter when the visage mocking him in the mirror of reality is he is the ultimate self made man.

tenor (1).gif

Enjoy your weekend.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

willa

Apr 7, 2013
I thought she didn't " hard-hit". I thought her gloves were all velvety and soft.
"Do either of you remember how you got to the party?"
"No"
"My calendar says I was at Timmy's."
"Judge Kavanaugh, Did you do this alleged dastardly deed?"
"I ah... [five minutes up!]

willa

Apr 7, 2013
:balloon:
Best I could do to get rid of the same post duplicates. Don't know what happened. :oops:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: