Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Trump has been a consistent Gangster and con man for over 25 years! However a Brother, was president for 2 full terms! Eight years! Which meant that he gave us , time to get our act togther as the National Black community, to prepare, a Just In Case Plan , just in case another racist Nut Job Millionaire got into office, as had occurred 4 times before!

Yet 2 years into that nut in office, and we have not increased or improved or even worked on National or even statewide Black unity , or Collective Political and Economic Agendas an Platforms to be Safety nets to deal with the cuts his administration has coming up. that will directly harm 70% of the National Black Population!
Cuts in ;
1 Minority Business loans
2 Mnority business Set Asides and Affirmative Action
3 Public Schools, After School Centers and Summer Jobs
4 City and Community college Federal Funding
5 Public Housing and HUD loans
6 Union rights in Trade Craft Unions and Civil Service Jobs in major cities
7 Job Core
8 Day Care
9 Legal Aid
10 Senior Care

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
All I can do is :facepalm: ... He's :nuts:

Donald Trump ‘Driven By Pathology,’ Yale Psychiatrist Says: ‘He’s Choosing A Self-Destructive Course

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-driven-pathology-yale-025452387.html
But some psychiatrists beg to differ. One of them, Yale psychiatry professor Bandy X. Lee, claims to not diagnose lightly, but she has nonetheless repeatedly, and publicly suggested that Donald Trump should be evaluated by psychiatrists, as she did in a September interview with Salon.

Damir Mujezinovic
Inquisitr

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍