Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

willa

Apr 7, 2013
All I can do is :facepalm:

Kavanaugh Friend Mark Judge Reportedly Admitted to ‘Taking Turns’ Having Sex With Drunk Girl

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kavanaugh-friend-mark-judge-reportedly-022054154.html

Lisa Ryan
The Cut

Well, at least the article continues to say that Kavanaugh didn't have any part of that or was even there at all. That is pretty disgusting. In fact I'm going to say Kavanaugh has never had a friend named Mark "Judge." Quite a coincidence, wouldn't you say? I've been to a few parties at seventeen plus etc. where the boys had beer. My girls and I traveled in packs. It works out pretty good. The worst thing that happened to me was I was accused of stealing a dog.:lol: Hold your purse, hold your friends, hold your pets, cause every one stealin' dogs up in here.

And yet I didn't. It was a false accusation. A friend and I decided to leave a little early so we decided to walk to our car down the way. The dog followed. We couldn't run him off. So we decided to walk the dog back home and try to get him to stay. On our way the kid whose dog it was drove by looking for it. He was so mad at us. We couldn't convince him that he followed us even though we were headed back in the direction of his house. Those were the days! I'm so glad it's over.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Kavanaugh facing prosecutor said to be unbound by politics

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-picks-female-prosecutor-kavanaugh-accuser-061146984--politics.html
...But her boss says Rachel Mitchell is a hard-hitting attorney who is used to handling high-profile cases and is one of the few prosecutors in the country with a deep understanding of working with sexual abuse victims.

JACQUES BILLEAUD and ANITA SNOW

Associated Press

This undated photo provided by the Maricopa County, Ariz., Attorney's Office shows Rachel Mitchell. Mitchell is a Phoenix-area attorney who specializes in sex abuse cases, whom Senate Republicans are bringing in to handle questioning about allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing in Washington Thursday, Sept. 27, 2018. (Maricopa County Attorney's Office via AP)

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Well, at least the article continues to say that Kavanaugh didn't have any part of that or was even there at all. That is pretty disgusting. In fact I'm going to say Kavanaugh has never had a friend named Mark "Judge." Quite a coincidence, wouldn't you say? I've been to a few parties at seventeen plus etc. where the boys had beer. My girls and I traveled in packs. It works out pretty good. The worst thing that happened to me was I was accused of stealing a dog.:lol: Hold your purse, hold your friends, hold your pets, cause every one stealin' dogs up in here.

And yet I didn't. It was a false accusation. A friend and I decided to leave a little early so we decided to walk to our car down the way. The dog followed. We couldn't run him off. So we decided to walk the dog back home and try to get him to stay. On our way the kid whose dog it was drove by looking for it. He was so mad at us. We couldn't convince him that he followed us even though we were headed back in the direction of his house. Those were the days! I'm so glad it's over.
I'm listening to Dr. Ford's testimony. There evidently is a Mark Judge. I'll return with more.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD

Willa, that was Foamy. Harmless.

tumblr_ohf6oyt6Ri1ufzk7po1_500.gif

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018

Kavanaugh facing prosecutor said to be unbound by politics

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-picks-female-prosecutor-kavanaugh-accuser-061146984--politics.html
...But her boss says Rachel Mitchell is a hard-hitting attorney who is used to handling high-profile cases and is one of the few prosecutors in the country with a deep understanding of working with sexual abuse victims.

JACQUES BILLEAUD and ANITA SNOW

Associated Press

This undated photo provided by the Maricopa County, Ariz., Attorney's Office shows Rachel Mitchell. Mitchell is a Phoenix-area attorney who specializes in sex abuse cases, whom Senate Republicans are bringing in to handle questioning about allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing in Washington Thursday, Sept. 27, 2018. (Maricopa County Attorney's Office via AP)
She thought she was there to find some truth.
Any one else note what happened when she starting going after Kavanaugh in the same vein she went after Dr. Jones?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 40.0%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: