Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

Another thing sekou I believe somebody somewhere might have mistakenly accused this beautiful Black mother of child abuse or something to that effect which is a very serious allegation which could result in this caring moms incarceration much less smear her character without benefit of trial by a jury of her peers, be that as it may since I'm denied benefit as a member to post links to legitimize my claims just Google the legal definition of child abuse & even child neglect (AND NOT ONE ITEM) on both list fit the criteria of either allegation.
You joined the community on November 19, 2016 and punished already? You must have kept an *** whipping as a child! Lol Now you know my baby don't take no stuff! ROFL This too will pass. Smile As for the links, I'll take your word for it.

The lane wherein men teach boys too be men!

Am i hindering you from doing that?

Where is the boy you are teaching to be a man ... is he in this thread that i started?

Are you suggesting that only men can teach boys how to be men?

It can't be that as it is a woman's parenting skills with her son that you like.

So what really are you saying to me?

Are you telling me to shut up - get out of the discussion?

Please be clear.

:heart:

Destee

If you do not like anything i have said, you're welcome to leave.

The same door you came into joining us, remains open for you to leave.

Especially considering you just got here and there are so many other places to choose from.

You can surely find many right here ... https://google.com ... :google:

If you need my assistance to help you leave, let me know.

Destee

Am i hindering you from doing that?

Where is the boy you are teaching to be a man ... is he in this thread that i started?

Are you suggesting that only men can teach boys how to be men?

It can't be that as it is a woman's parenting skills with her son that you like.

So what really are you saying to me?

Are you telling me to shut up - get out of the discussion?

Please be clear.

Destee
I'm not just suggesting it, I'm telling you that only an intelligent, cultured, manly Afrikan can teach an Afrikan boy too be a man!!! Are we clear? The mother in this case is a rare exception too the rule. I wish there were more like her. Most of the women that I know and have observed interacting with male children, would agree with you. And that is why there are so many males among us who don't how too be men. You started this discussion and I welcome it. We need too have this one more often, because I hear a lot of women say that they are the mother and the father. Finally my love I would never tell you too shut up!!! lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back