Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

25th Amendment will solve this problem :facepalm:

Worried About Trump’s Mental Stability? The Worst Is Yet to Come

The Intercept
Fearless, adversarial journalism.
Oct 6

Donald Trump psychologically unstable and unfit for office? Does the president of the United States have a dangerous mental illness of some shape or form?
Ask his fellow Republicans, during the GOP primaries, Marco Rubio suggested he was a “lunatic,” Rand Paul dubbed him a “delusional

TRUMP’S COLD WAR WITH THE C.I.A. COULD DERAIL THE IRAN DEAL
“If the administration doesn’t give a **** about real information, that hits at the heart of what you’re trying to do,” says a C.I.A. veteran
BY

CHRIS SMITH

... Mike Pompeo, the C.I.A. director, listened carefully. He wasn’t impressed. “Good,” he said, according to an agency insider. “But we know they’re cheating anyway—we’re just not seeing it” ...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...pJobID=1260817055&spReportId=MTI2MDgxNzA1NQS2
upload_2017-10-10_13-2-29.png

Mike Pompeo, James Comey, and Christopher Wray.
From left, by Joe Raedle/Getty Images, by Cheriss May/NurPhoto/Getty Images, by Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back