Black People Politics : When Trump Becomes President - What Will it Look Like?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

What is it going to look like when Trump is President? ... :tv1:

In what ways might it impact your life?

Is everyone ready?

Thanks in advance.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

chuck

Aug 9, 2003

Is everyone ready?

Thanks in advance.

Loving Us!

Destee
Let's just agree to disagree with your premise:

I. e., lots of white voters don't vote excusely on basis of the person's race...

More do on the basis of regional issues too...

fyi

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
If Hilary Clinton actually becomes the next president:

Also what comes for us too?!?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
the republicans took over Kansas. they destroyed the economy.
they took over Michigan. they destroyed the water.
they destroy everything they touch.

remember 2007 ?

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Is everyone ready?

Thanks in advance.

Loving Us!

Destee

The short answer to the question is, horrible, Sister Destee. If this terrible thing were to happen, my life, yours and nearly every other persons' of color, would be a nightmare. Black folk would be under a police state, so to speak. The article below further highlights this problem:

President Donald Trump would likely doom criminal justice reform

... On the campaign trail, the Republican presidential candidate has been somewhat of an enigma on criminal justice issues. Trump's website includes no platform on criminal justice issues. Reform advocates have long complained to me that they have trouble getting in touch with his campaign to get an idea of his views. On the campaign trail, he's almost never talked at length about what he thinks about criminal justice issues. (His campaign also didn't get back to me for this piece.) ...

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/25/11737264/donald-trump-criminal-justice-republican-president

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Former President, Jimmy Carter, is absolutely correct on this, we touch and agree:

Carter warns Trump White House bid fueling racism

Washington (AFP) - Former US president Jimmy Carter is decrying the resurgence of racial tensions coinciding with the rise of Donald Trump, warning that the billionaire tycoon's White House candidacy has tapped a reservoir of "inherent racism" ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carter-warns-trump-white-house-bid-fueling-racism-223452132.html

Former US president Jimmy Carter will in September convene the New Baptist Covenant Summit 2016 on race relations and social inequality (AFP Photo/Thomas Coex)

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Those 11+ million immigrants probably won't be going back to Mexico peacefully. I can't imagine that. I predict there will be a lot of chaos with them, if not violence.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

So, Black folk aren't the only ones concerned about this debacle; President Obama has to offer reason to offset worries:

Obama to Asians worried about U.S. election: It's going to be OK

HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama sought on Wednesday to ease growing Asian worries about the raucous election campaign to succeed him which has been dominated by the incendiary rhetoric of mogul Donald Trump, now the Republican Party's nominee ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-asians-worried-u-election-going-ok-084414127.html

U.S. President Barack Obama attends a town hall meeting with members of the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) at the GEM Center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam May 25, 2016. REUTERS/Carlos Barria

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
image.jpeg
Report: Trump has enough delegates for GOP nomination

Published On: May 26 2016 10:35:57 AM EDTUpdated On: May 26 2016 01:12:38 PM EDT

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly