Black People : When This Big Old Ship Goes Down

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, May 26, 2010.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    How many of us think/feel the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is white folks problem?

do you have family in Florida? Are there no Blacks on the east coast?

Remember the story of Old Colored Joe on the Titanic?

The titanic was sinking and somebody suggested they pray. None of the white folks knew how to pray so somebody suggested they go get Old Colored Joe.

Captain: Colored Joe, my boy, this big old ship has struck an iceberg and will sink unless God has mercy on our souls. Now we know you're a praying man so we want you to ask God to save us.

Old Colored Joe: (down on his knees) Now Lord, when I wanted an education the sign said for whites only. When I wanted to go to the movies the sign said for whites only. When I wanted a drink of water the sign said for whites only. Even when I wanted to take a leak the sign said for whites only. So Lord, when this big ol' ship goes down let it be for whites only.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Elijah Muhammed mentioned something also

about a ship that would be sinking, in the future ,from the time he wrote about it,
    and a burning house.

The leading economic indicators, the recent stock drop, the means of production no longer national, nor the machines that make the machines, as well as no checks or balances on derivitives and hedge funds, signal a crash that will make the one in the 30s look like a picnic.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=theme&themeId=2

At that time we lived and thrived together, by force, but for better,
    not worse, in terms of survival factors.
    Now we are fractionalized and marginalized there fore Black Nationalism;

becomes more apparently necessary then before, but like the married , unemployed father of 4 , living in a scarce job environment,
    who is afraid to take that "walk in" management position, that will pay 4 times what he was making before, due to fear of the responsibility and pressure, we still fear the only true means for our collective Lifeboat;

from a sinking ship.

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    awesome videos
    :bowdown:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    here to serve

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    who you gonna call?

also shows another very common thread: when they can't figure out how to fix what they broke, who do they call?

frankly, i'm looking forward to it; this planet has really had about as much of them as it wants to take. (yeah, it could handle a bit more, but why push it/be so uncomfortable?) sorry for the suffering that those that still follow in behind this supremelunacy are gonna go through, tho.

:toast:
    but overall, very much encouraged, energized and excited to see it all falling apart!!
    :dance: :band: :dance:
    :toast:

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    I fail to see the logic in celegrating the destruction, rape mutialton and abuse of Mother Earth while many across the planet make billions to support and fnance white supremacy by shorting the oil comodities market, as this gets worse, and then making mega profits as the price of oil will skyrocket, in the Summer due to this sham and con.

How many 9/11s or Bopals or Katrinas or 3 Mile Islands does it take or ancestors thrown over

slave ships to the tune of 39 million in the Atlantic ocean during the middle passage as claimed to be;

A probable Imperial Chinese newspaper headline in 1795
    "the demise of white business, from the loss of so many commodities"

that is what we were considered commodities!

How many profit making "disasters" does it take for folks to smell the beans burnin'

Ordo Ab Chiao, which is on every dollar,

means create some chaos and then make money from creating order!

The Hegelian illuminati dialectic;
    Thesis, Synthesis, Hypothesis.

So for folks from Africa who have seen the horrors that folks are going through in Nigeria
    http://www.ratical.org/ratville/IPEIE/Ogoni.pdf
    from tis same type of disaster going into the people's air
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12175714

instead of the peopls water, to say this is a good thing, in all due respect sounds
    self hating and mysanthropic.

7. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    What he is alluding to, Ankhur, is that, number one, the old must be destroyed to create the new. That is a universal principle. He is not celebrating the abuse of mother earth. he is celebrating the demise of the white supremacist global order. some believe that the system is on its last legs. that is what he is talking about.

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Hispanics and latinos have enough economic solidarity and unison, where they are not worrying about any of this,

but if folks are still after all the evidence unwaware of the

billions made after 9/11

and the billions made aftr Katrina,

and the billions made during Haiti and the trillions made after the US economic decline

and that these white supremacist are making more money then ever while folks

want to "celebrate, a lottery ticket, then one can join them and celebrate wile the Bilderbers, Trilateral Commision, Chatham house and the Heritage Foundation go to the bank

while he Black economy dwindles and waits around talking about the end of white supremacy

gimme a break,
    every European nation that has colonized Africa , is in Africa right now buying out heads o state and using the IMF to get folks to allow recolonization through privitization and giving up their natural resources ober BS debts, and we sit around and talk about the

END of what?

When wil be the START of Us Black people unifying for oursurvival and defense?????

9. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    The end doesn't come in ten minutes like the nightly news. It takes time. many believe it has begun. So for that to happen, the current system must be destroyed. the destruction of this global supremacist based system is something to cheer about. it is painful, and the bad guys are still making a profit, but that is coming to an end. and we - latinos- are not prepared nor do we have the economic strength to not feel the pain. the sooner we get through it, the better. what is the alternative? a long slow painful change, or the status quo? I for one, would rather take a large does of pain quckly and get it over with.

10. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    sorry that you fail to see the logic in celebrating the end of the trashing of this planet. perhaps your vision could stand broadening? or perhaps you could profit by stepping back from the capitalistic perspective of the supremelunatics.

you got me mixed up with someone that "cares" enough about this mess to spend an inordinate amount of time repeating that they be effin up a whole bunch of stuff. knowing that they been doing that for entirely too many centuries, i don't waste no time talking about, or reporting, when they do it again. i'm just waiting and praying for, and preparing to celebrate, the time when their mess destroys their ability to mess things up any more.

now, how anyone might have a problem with that is totally beyond me ... unless they wish to profit off the destruction in some manner?

"self hating and mysanthropic"? better than being myopic!! either that or you are using some sort of sick inversion filter on what i said. re-read it without any sort of bias.