Black Poetry : WHEN THE SUN TURN TO BLOOD

ASHANTA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn N. Y.
WHEN THE SUN TURN TO BLOOD
By Jacqueline Amos

Oh de’ bounty upon de’ soul, who know life without the scars, I come through tribulation, pain that brought me, I feel that I am, but as dust and ashes before my almighty Helper to de lord, many mighty say crazy way of love. Oh I waited for the light to shine, and sustained me through the hell of fire, lord come upon the night, my pain know more, I ‘se black stallion memorandums color women strong.
When the sun turn to fire, and the water turned to blood, and my brother who walked away, and the legacy of black king was know more, the almighty that shine upon my trust, when black love, women and men was know more, but yet I reached out for the sun, I fell to the ground and I cried blood, oh the image of the Almighty was know more, when man started his own glossary what a man stood for, but I never Gave up, I stood at attention and pleaded to the lord, Lord my rib have abandon me, and he lives in his world, off lust and know reform, when you said man and woman, the devil stole the soul of ebony love, I stand before the Alter my lord and the words that man was the image of God, but yet they mark you oh lord, and changed the image of your almighty cloth.

African Guardian of Souls

upon the earth graves the universe carious loud, full life of consummate trails, souls who have forever gone, justice law, upon the rising of forgone, the mighty sing, soul upon soul heaven so rise, God one, and in the burning of the seven, the marks men, who changed the laws, the outlaws, who try to burn the seal, the guardian soul, for who so break the seal, damnation awaits, as the Guardian souls speak,

The enwind voice cries, rise upon the sun, rise upon the moon, this ocean, humiliating in its disguises, Appalls this darken soul, the transcripts of soul, shall not live within the empty and darken tomb, wait upon the water, wait upon the water wash thy self clean, and remember time is nothing, the rivers of soul stands at attention, as down to his death, in a hollow pit, the soul resembles the world, the smoke train shall no longer stop, summoning nothing to nothing

shall wait, law, order upon the skies, and every breath pleads for new life, summoning nothing to nothing, but if a coward tongue has gone, mind returns again And flourish upon, the tongue a sword, the soul shall be given to the lord, they knew And remembered Time is another river. Inside the heart, summoning nothing to nothing. Cried the African guardian of soul, Law, order, knowledge, from high,

Missions has succeeded life, the sea’s or made up rebirth, take de feet upon the waters,
Law, order, knowledge, wisdom high, the soul cried loud, as it took the chain upon the hand, it said rise, rise, take my people home, a layer of smoke spread thin, a shelf And now is pride beside And nationality, rise upon the night, rise upon the sun, Africa the unguarded soul will rise for know one will know, Here is a battle with no bravery
But if the coward's tongue has gone mind returns again to the picture you gave me know rebuttal for the laws of the soul shall out weigh death, we stray like a river, and our faces vanish like water, and the soul of Guardian shall turn deaf ear, If the soul is no longer willing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back