Chief Elder Osiris : WHEN SEEKING SERIOUS BLACK WARRIORS, THESE YAHOOGROUPS ARE

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
WHEN SEEKING SERIOUS BLACK WARRIORS, THESE YAHOOGROUPS ARE
THE WRONG VENUE

By Chief Elder Osiris

First allow me to say this subject statement come with knowledge that there are exception to this rule and that there are a few serious Black Folks out on these groups that no doubt will and is ready to act in defense and with an offense to gain Liberty, Justice, and Independence for Black Folks, Collectively, but the 2/3 and more of us that participate in this talking arena, we are well satisfied with the present condition of us individually, so much to the point that we have gotten ourselves in such an economic fix to the extent that we can not and will not be able to do the Just and Morally Divine thing that will put into motion for the Black Afrikans to reclaim our Divine Mind and the Land that go with making the Black World One Sovereign Independent Black Nation again in Afrika, sorry, that is the present Mental status of over 2/3 of the Black Folks turned Afrikan Human Beings, that participate in Talk on these Yahoogroups.

If Afrika and Black People are depended upon all of those that spew out all sorts of rhetoric, claiming to be interested and concerned about Afrika and Black so call Afrikan people, then all proof and evidence point to a continue deflating of the Black so call Afrikan Mind, as we become more calibrated to the ways and action of the Human Being oppressors of Black People.

The Afrikans that participate in a colloquy on the many subject matters of issues that pertain to the Black so call Afrikan, here on this forum, such is the extent of action that will come from the Internet Afrikans, those whose Tongue of a mind is as eloquent and sharp as a store bought robot, it being well technological tuned, yet is under the mercy and direction of its programmer, which clearly demonstrate that it is under its master control, because it has been imagined, planned, developed and programmed by its creator, such is the status of over 2/3 of so call Afrikans that participate in these marathons written exchanges, full of the fine etiquette of English writing, yet it is never to venture no further than this Internet yahoogroups forums.

The so call Afrikans that participate on these intellectual forums, can and will discuss every aspect of the Black so call Afrikan down-Fall, yet is not in a position to do not one active out of the House thing that is necessary to put forth a personal Group challenge of body action against the Evil the Human Being make cause to inflict pain in the Lives of Black so call Afrikans, in writing and conference talk yes, in body physical direct action, No, and it is because the Black so call Internet Afrikan, wrapped in all of our intellect, is in no position to act independently against this Evil peddling to Afrikans Human Beings.

The Internet Afrikan intellectual so call Afrikan, is so caught up in a vice of totally dependency upon the very source that is responsible for the wretched condition the Black so call Afrikan find ourselves, in this evil world and in an effort to hide the compromising position the Internet Afrikans have been maneuvered into, we on the Internet speak in writing with such strong colloquy, that will extend no further than on the World Wide Writing on the Internet, an act and position that has no sway of respect coming from the Human Beings oppressors, as they allow the so call Internet Afrikan, type out steaming accurate description of our suffering and about those that are causing such so call Afrikan Suffering, Black and Divine we use to be and that is as far as we will take our protest and the Human Being oppressors knows just that about their intellectual servants of Afrikan Human beings.

The Warriors that participate on the Internet Yahoogroups,do so to share a should be familiar path that will if pursued, cause us to reclaim our Divine Mind and begin to put into motion an action that will lead to the Liberation of Afrika and the Black Divine Beings in Afrika and the Afrikan that is entertained by such writing, will not ever make the necessary move to Liberate our Black behind, because in theAfrikan Intellectual Mind, the position we are allowed to be experiencing, serve as safe haven as long as the bidding of the Human Being is obeyed, and that is to oppose any and all Rational thought presented in writing that call for physical direct action away from the Internet yahoogroups, which is done very skillful well by the Afrikan intellectuals present on these yahoogroups.

So these yahoogroups serve as the wrong venue when seeking Revolutionary Black Garveyite, the True Warriors are on the ground experiencing the Human Beings evil, as they are experiencing the shark of their Tasers, Night Sticks, being evily profiled, shot with their Glock 9mm, being put in the devilish Human Being Jail and Prison system, in and out, because for the Black True Warrior, america is a prison that jail the Divine Mind of Black Folks who made it through the Middle Passage and they are not readily founded on the yahoogroups Internet.

The Internet Afrikan is all about Afrikan cultural activity, celebration of the different Black Warriors Birthdays, never in a position to advance those Philosophies, Opinion and Ideals of the now gone Black Warrior, only to serenade them and not emulate them in the action that they portrayed when alive, the Black Revolution will not be Cyberlized, because such a setting is the wrong venue, because the Real Venue happen to be the Ghetto Streets of the Black Afrikans, constituting our Young and well matured, they that are in a continue experience of the wrath of the Human Being and have gotten to know such Evil, up close and personal.

If Afrika is to ever be Free and United, then it will be the warriors on the Streets all across Afrika, the Diaspora, Europe and Asia that will cause the coming of the Black Messiahs, the Saviors of the not Internet intellectuals but the street warriors, founded on the Sacred Ground call Afrika and the Black Divine Being Which is Universal in Nature, they now can be founded away from Afrika on the Streets of the Diaspora Ghetto.

The Time is out for Intellectual Profiling on the Internet and Afrikan Civil Rights Activist Demonizing strong Black Warriors on the street, while the so call civil rights leaders profile themselves to be the savior of Black People when in fact they serving as Traitorous Agents against The Black Children and Elder Warriors that know the strength of the Black Street People, those that are constantly exploited for the comfort of the so call Black Civil Rights leaders and the Internet Intellectuals, in them there is not to be Founded the Divine Mind of a once Black Divine Nation.

The Street Black People, they are the key and secret weapon that will cause the Liberation of Afrika and the Black Nation, if ever organized correctly again, those that be our Children and Elders, waiting to be called into service for the Purpose of Saving the Black Nation and the Messiah to lead the Black Nation back to our Earthly original Domicile in the place call Afrika, such happen to be none other than the Divine Presence of Reparation, the Mark of the Black Salvation, serving as the Ark that is to take the once Lost Black Nation Family Enslaved Members back Home with Dignity, to serve as the next Established State In that Place call Afrika, to serve as the Beacon of Sovereign Freedom and Independence for the Continent of an Afrika Black Nation.

Yet we allow the Afrikan Intellectuals inaccurately define the Sacred Value of that Divine presence in the form of Reparation, not realizing only the Organized Warriors on the Ghetto Streets in america is qualified to secure our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, is serving as the Final Call to Repatriate En-mass to the Land of the goddess and gods of a once Mighty Godly Universal Black Nation.

The Truth,The Brand New Afrikan Human Being Despise The Divine Truth And So, Behold The Present Condition Of Afrika And The Brand New Afrikan, They That Now Despise Their Blackness, they presently In no position To Know Of The Divine Value Of Our Blackness And Reparation For The Children Of The Middle Passage, They Whose Mission Must Be To Return To Afrika, In Pursuit Of Afrika And The Black Divine Being Sovereignty Over The Continent Of The sacred Land Call Afrika.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
www.fwiamsrm.com
Copyright@2007
O_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Honorable Elder,

What you are saying is true ,
But the fact is people can't do anything in this world, about evil but talk. And it is a mistake to think that talking has no effect. When people express their opposition to the evil in this world they are fighting just as effectively against this evil world as someone who goes out and blows something up. In fact, they are more effective because a few people who try to strike out physically against this world are soon going to be crushed. They are not going to accomplish anything. There's only one way to effectively fight this devil's world and that's in the lesson of the towerofbabel. As long as people keep "burning" and hating that spiritual energy aint nothing going to change. One, or a a few people sticking their necks out is just a waste of life and freedom. It's all or nothing, so we can keep on playing the devil's game of racial division and gender division and geographic division and this racial and ethnic ****-waving all we want. It isn't going to get any of us anything but deeper and deeper in the grips of slavery poverty and torment.

The other thing you are failing to consider is that half and maybe even most of the people on this earth of all races, ethnic and genders are 100 percent Satanist. They know who they belong to and they have every right to fight to stay on top as anything else and that's what they are going to do, with everything they've got.

We make a big mistake of failing to realize this when we try to compartmentize by race or color. You can't chose your ally by color are ethnicity or geography. You have to chose your ally by who believes and wants the same things in this world as you do. The being now called "Jesus" said this world was full of sheep and goats, yet we all want to go around acting we are all one thing. The fact is we are not one thing and the oppressors of this world knows it. "Jesus" said he was coming to separate the sheep from the goats, if everybody is a sheep, then who are the goats, and vice versa?

A weak people always want to identify with their oppressor but the oppressor isn't identifying with you except enough to keep you fooled so he can kill you in peace, and to keep you from seeking out and uniting with your own. They know who they are that's why one man can run roughshod over the whole world. That's because his kind all over the world--in high places and low is solidly behind him, and they aren't racial hating and talking a lot of b.s. They don't judge each other by color or race or gender. They are 100 percent united in keeping all their kind on top.

Personally I'm through yapping, even though like I said if we all stop talking then everything is lost. The most energetic peoples are the devils and they are going to control and dominate every discussion and as long as we let them do that, without trying to discern and figure out things on an individual basis, we might as well be quiet and concentrate on trying make it in life the best we can for ourselves, or to fight back in other ways through art, or literature or music etc; The only way we can physically fight is as one--all of our kind, blacks, whites, yellow, browns, reds --all those who believe in freedom and the right of every single being on this earth to live as a valued being. If we are not going to unite 100 percent and if we are going to keep on falling for all the age old, tried and proven tricks that they use to divide us, then it's going to continue to be what it be until the end of time. The messiah/savior is already here, been here forever, done already told and showed us what to do.

Aint nothing else.

Honor and upmost respect to you Elder.
I agree with most of what you say, and I truly admire your tenacity and commitment.

Beloved Mardukson,:

Beloved I have been around to have taken every aspect of the Human being Evil into consideration, Trust me, The Black Condition will not come tumbling down by just Talk alone and such Talk must be to those Black People who are ready to act in changing our position.

Beloved there is more to action than blowing things up,which I do not advocate.

The power of the Divine Mind in action United, can and will move mountains of Evil.

I was in the midst of the Sixties Rebellion and I know that if we had only sit around and talk about the evil of Racism, Discrimination, Segregation, Unjustified Prejudice and all of the other Injustices Black people were suffering and still do, then you know what, you will have been able to experience that type of Black Living up close and personal today.

No beloved, talk alone this evil Beings does not respect, as a matter of fact, they incourage us to just remain to be a group of talkers.

Again I say, the evil we Black people suffer will not cease to be in this Life, not until we black Folks do the things that will cause evil to respect us black People by leaving us alone.

There is no Nation worth their salt that have suffered under the hand of Evil that have gain their Freedom of Respect just by talking alone or by waiting on Jesus to come and save us, because you see beloved, where evil is in action against Divine Justice, then it will take action to have evil to leave you alone, Divine Justice come by Spiritual Action and Spiritual Action is an attitude and behavior in action, strong enough to repel such evil, thus having the Black Nation to be able to enjoy Life as we once did in our once Divine way of living, in Peace and Joy, enjoying the Divine Necter of Justice and Independence, living a Divine Life.

Beloved,I remain firm in that which I have shared in every Missive I have ever shared with Black People.

With all respect.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Honorable Elder,

I want to thank you for your careful response. If I may I'd like to answer you in detail--not to contend but just to share thoughts.

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Beloved Mardukson,:

Beloved I have been around to have taken every aspect of the Human being Evil into consideration, Trust me, The Black Condition will not come tumbling down by just Talk alone and such Talk must be to those Black People who are ready to act in changing our position.

I agree wholeheartedly, what I meant to say about talking, is that it is not an insignificant way to fight back in a world where we are so very few. It not only encourages and strengthens us, there is a metaphysical aspect to creating and speaking words. That's why so much money is spent on propaganda. Don't you agree?

Beloved there is more to action than blowing things up,which I do not advocate.

Seen. I know what other action you refer to but anything that is going to last and really accomplish something takes funds, and I'm wondering if you agree with me that there is more to why certain people get rich or prosperous and others seemed cursed to poverty--than meets the eye. That book called the bible explains a lot of things even if it isn't the "word of god"

The power of the Divine Mind in action United, can and will move mountains of Evil.

I agree with this, the problem is we are far too divided to really gather any significant energy, and those of us who do have enough numbers to create a force, is sending all that energy to the very things that oppresses the world.

I was in the midst of the Sixties Rebellion and I know that if we had only sit around and talk about the evil of Racism, Discrimination, Segregation, Unjustified Prejudice and all of the other Injustices Black people were suffering and still do, then you know what, you will have been able to experience that type of Black Living up close and personal today.

We had what it took then to be able to cause a change--unity. Everybody harps on unity because everyody knows that it is the only answer, but we can't seem to summon that anymore. That's why I accept the reaity of a messiah or savior.. A messish don't neccessarily have to be flesh and blood, like Martin luther king jr, but there has to be a messiah or beacon, or point or whatever you want to call a conduit that can attract and bring together the people to be able to focus and use the power of the mind you speak of.

No beloved, talk alone this evil Beings does not respect, as a matter of fact, they incourage us to just remain to be a group of talkers.

This is true honorable one, and I hope you don't mind me taking this oppurtunity to expand on an insight of mine. Some of us have this kneejerk reaction to the idea of empire, but building an empire is the only way you can carve out a dignified and valued existence in this world. Otherwise you are always going to be at the mercy of every other strong man's whim. If evil builds an empire, if good wants to survive in this universe then it **** well better work on building an Empire too. Empire don't neccessay mean oppression or robbery or evil. You have to build in this universe--whether spiritually, mentally or physically. You just can't sit around sneering at everything that's being built and expect to ever get anything or anywhere.
If if wasn't for the Russian Empire, Africans and South Americans, and people all over the world would still be overt slaves. Elite supremecy never gave up anything. The cold war armed the world and people took their freedom.

What I basically said in my first post was that nothing is going to get evil off us until we all of like mind unite and build something. We who sincerely believe in justice, freedom and the rights of every peaceful being to live a valued life on this earth can't afford to divide ourselves over cosmetics.

Don't get me wrong with this Elder. I don't trust or even like any white man, and I'm never 100 percent comfortable until I'm either alone or around 100 percent black people, but I recognize there are maybe 2 to 5% white people out there who are sincere righteous, just, impartial and good people, and as such they are really who I belong to, and they belong to me. They are our real people along with all the other beings out there who share our values. This world isn't for us but this world is a part of the universe and we have a right to carve out our spot in it, but it'll never happen until we all unite.

Again I say, the evil we Black people suffer will not cease to be in this Life, not until we black Folks do the things that will cause evil to respect us black People by leaving us alone.

I agree. I just feel that we have to come to grips with the fact that when you're dealing with actions and movements and change, you're dealing with energy and energy is either negative or positive--good or evil, if you will--, nothing else effects which way it flows.

There is no Nation worth their salt that have suffered under the hand of Evil that have gain their Freedom of Respect just by talking alone or by waiting on Jesus to come and save us, because you see beloved, where evil is in action against Divine Justice, then it will take action to have evil to leave you alone, Divine Justice come by Spiritual Action and Spiritual Action is an attitude and behavior in action, strong enough to repel such evil, thus having the Black Nation to be able to enjoy Life as we once did in our once Divine way of living, in Peace and Joy, enjoying the Divine Necter of Justice and Independence, living a Divine Life.

We are really in agreement. We only differ in the how we see the scope of the war. I think you see it as a black people's war for deliverance and I see as sort of a "species" war for lack of a better word. I think what we have on this earth is two different type of consciousness. When I said most on this earth are Satanists, I wasn't talking about black masses, and human sacrifice and rituals and all that stuff, I was talking about a conciousness. The basic definition of a satan is ego, selfishness, meism, survivival of the fittest--that's satanism in a nutshell and after what Bush did to the world, it's clear that describes most people in the united States. They are satanist, and in that I include my own family. And that's because if you could see the blatantness of the evil Bush perpertrated in your name and still go along as if nothing ever happened you are a satanist. For others of us things will never be the same. We lost something and we know we will never get it back. We aint content and we will never be content again with anything.

To me that is the difference between the two different consciousness in this world. Under one you are always going to have division, slavery, war, poverty, injustice and oppression. Under the other, you will have an opposite world reality.

And if one builds and empire than the other is obligated to do the same.

Beloved,I remain firm in that which I have shared in every Missive I have ever shared with Black People.

Seen. I respect that because you are one of the few telling real, profound truths. If you can be right about such things nobody else will touch, maybe you are right about everything

With all respect.

Here Is Loving You

Peace

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Beloved, as you have said, there is no vast difference to what we are sharing here and I respect your courage.

I need not respond to your response, yet I know, the two of us desire the same conditions for the Black World and that is for us to be left alone in peace and joy.

When all said and done, I know wherever the chips fall, you and I will be locked arm and shoulder together, standing against all those who choose to be a foe to Black People.

I Bow To you

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back