Black Spirituality Religion : "When Rocks Cry Out"

What!!!?

So, Chevron,

You think you know what's wrong with that author of "When Rocks Cry Out?"

Well, here he is.

And no darling, you have misunderstood the entire premise of that book. The biblical writings DO NOT say the events happened in the place now calling itself "Middle East." The biblical writings say those Africans called Hebrews took Egypt's cities, where there is an abundance of "corn." Joseph interpreted the Pharaoh's dream about 7 EARS OF CORN.

But as your encyclopedia informs you, "corn" was indigenous ONLY TO THE AMERICAS in ancient times. But it's ok, that's why I wrote that book--to help the perceptions get their understanding back.

And no, neither the Africans called, derisively, "Aztec," nor the Africans called "Olmec" were white. And you misunderstand who the ruling people were when Cortes arrived. The Africans were those rulers, not the Indians.

And not only do I know of the events that were occurring in Europe at the time of the arrival of the Africans in the 1300s, but I saw those letters that these Africans wrote to Spain to attempt to make them stop warring against the Moors in Spain in the 1400s.

And finally, I am that man who gave that lecture in 1997 that revealed that California was named for the Cali. That was this man who put that out on the Internet for others to begin citing it. Que that.

What!!!?

What a shock!

First of all, I am so surprised that you have responded to me! Secondly, If I have misunderstood the entire premises of your book, please forgive me. I hope that you will come back!--Or at least be open to my desire to speak with you! I in no means mean to discredit you at all! I hope you understand that I love your book!

In regards to 'Aztecs' not being white or 'Olmecs' not being white, I absolutely agree. I in no way define the Aztecs as being white, nor the Olmecs. And as far as you revealing that 'the Cali' in 'California' means 'black' on the internet in 1997--Brilliant.

I absolutely do not want you to believe that I think something is wrong with you and only hope that you will give me a chance! As I did write though, the geographical writings in the Bible and etc. is what I draw from. In addition, it is my research and understanding of the word 'corn' in context refers to many other meanings including the term 'barleycorn'. I so agree too, that the corn in the ancient Americas is indigenous to that region. I have researched the ancient Mayan Corn festivals and compared this to the ancient Egyptian barley festivals and etc.

I sure do hope that you give me a chance. I love your research.

Sincerely.

Based on your honest review Chevron, the book was definitely purchased and read. My concern lies with the above position(s), and seeks biblical references used in support "of the position of a prophetical Great Prophetess in the last days, and Black Women hold the key to all mysteries." I don't really have a big problem with this stance, just a need to know the scriptural references relied upon...Peace In my sister friend.

yes. the Bible concordance connects DANIEL 7:25 with REVELATIONS concerning a couple of scriptures about 'times, times, and a half of times' [2500 years] and in connection with 'the two witnesses'.

DANIEL 7:1 gives the year that Daniel had this prophecy [vision] in the first year of the reign of a Babylonian king; 488 bc; 2500 - 488 = ad 2012. Daniel writes more about this 'end times world judgment' in the last book of Daniel chapter 12 in which it is referred as such 'end time judgments'. John the Revelator reveals that this judgment is connected to the two witnesses and also that one of the witnesses is 'a woman'. Actually, this prophecy is 'sealed prophecy' [for a time] and is redundant all throughout the Old Testament and etc. even coming from Jacob [Israel]. As you know, I'm sure, women prophetesses still 'must have their heads covered' [concordance; Paul] and this is one reason why this prophecy is easily overlooked. The woman 'witness' head is covered by 'an Adam man' [Adamah; via priesthood of God].

I've already written about this from time to time, but I will glad to get some references and come back and post them again.

End time prophecies

How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath
created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man. JERIMIAH 31:22.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the
saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall
be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. DANIEL 7:25

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river,
when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by
him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and
when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all
these things shall be finished.
DANIEL 12:7​

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the
end of these things?
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till
the time of the end
. DANIEL 12:8-9.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly
into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and
times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. REVELATIONS 12:14.​

Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon
the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
-And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches
which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
-And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said,
No, my lord.
-Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of
the whole earth. ZECHARIAH 4:11-14.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of
God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore
days
. REVELATIONS 12:6.​

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a
thousand two hundred and threescore days,
clothed in sackcloth.
These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the
God of the earth. REVELATION 11:3-4.​

It was sealed up prophecy meaning, prophets like Daniel were told to write in such a way that certain prophecies would not be revealed or understood until a time appointed. John wrote and confirmed Daniel’s writings about the 2500 year end time prophecies and added more details to it. He confirmed that in that year 488 bc, many hundreds of years before John was born, many people fled the Old Mediterranean world around that time when the Greeks and the Persians began to have great and violent conflicts. That means that many Hebrew Israelites, original Greeks, Etruscans and etc. that became defined and hidden under the term ‘Indian’ by our modern day scholars could have been better defined as ‘Black Indians’, Hamitic-typed or, better still, people of African descent.

But the Book of Revelations is also written in ‘seals’ and therefore, many people do not understand this book. John refers to ‘the woman’ and the time of her actual TESTIMONY as being for a time period of ‘one thousand two hundred and sixty days’ [1260 days or exactly 3 ½ years] is the same time of the two witnesses; time of TESTIMONY [period of Tribulation].

The time period of 488 bc ties the whole prophecy of the scattered Hebrew Israelites of that time of the ‘Indian’ experience with the later arrival of ‘Africans’ in the Mid-atlantic Slave Ship era and etc. as also prophesized since times of old by Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel and etc. This major prophecy combines [1] the ‘American Indian experience’ and [2] the African experience (the descendants of the Slave Ship Era) together as being two great experiences [the wings of two great eagles!!!] totally victimized by the great government--the spiritual great government--‘Spiritual Babylon’. Both the continent of Africa and the Americas were victimized by this great movement in the setting up of the great world government. And it was the African presence in both Africa and the ancient Americas that was strategically targeted in the set up. The straight-haired natives such as the Aztecs were not initially targeted no matter how dark skinned they were. It was the millions of ‘Black Mayans’ and other African typed ‘Indians’ that were viciously killed off first and then later, the Red government [the Red Gomers] and the Persian natives were also attacked in a specific movement meted out against them as well. Bro Clyde, you may recall I’ve written about this before. Even if one brother stood beside another brother, it was the ‘bushy headed’ native that was killed off and his relative was allowed to live. I speak on a personal account and hearing this told to me on a personal note.

Daniel breaks down the governments and their specific cultural makeup in detail throughout his entire writings and this was confirmed by other prophets. All in all though, John the Revelator specifically brings out the ‘female’ witness [the Great Prophetess] as being apart of this 2500 year prophecy set down initially by Jesus [in the spirit] to Daniel and ties her to being one of the two great witnesses in the end time judgment. John reveals her ‘ethnicity’ [origin] as an Abra-Hamitic woman by connecting her life and experience to the experience of Mary. The same government that premeditated upon Black women ‘by edict’, in the days of Mary, to destroy Black men did the same thing when they reset up this white supremacist government, and that is the very essence of the Slave Ship era and Slavery. This Great Prophetess is a direct remnant of this experience. She is connected to both the Native American experience and the Slave Ship experience [they make war with the remnant of her seed]. ‘They’ strive against the Native American presence and African presence who speak out against their actions; the very people they used and suppressed to set up their government. Lastly, according to prophecy, these two witnesses become the bridge to Jesus and the Creator God. This is no different from Moses being chosen during the time of the Egyptian government and then Jesus being chosen and sent during the time of the Roman empire system. God chose Noah. God chose Moses. God chose Jesus. And God will choose his ‘Two Anointed Ones’ as is written in prophecy. This prophecy concerning ‘the two candlesticks’ [two anointed ones] was ordained in the Pentatuch and written down by Moses in symbolism just as Moses wrote about the coming of Jesus as being the Great Prophet. The woman was first to be deceived therefore she becomes the most important part of end time testimony against ultimate deception. Education is the key. Both Moses and Jesus [and imhotep] had to be brought up and educated within the governments that were the most powerful governments of their life times, governments that stole the knowledge from the black man and then deceived and suppressed them. It is apart of God’s plan of redemption since the fall of Adam and Eve.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the
remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the
testimony of Jesus Christ.
REVELATIONS 12:17​

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

.......Thanks for the homework Chevron, lol...I'll be getting back with you, okay...Peace In my friend.

How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath
created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man. JERIMIAH 31:22.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the
saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall
be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. DANIEL 7:25

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river,
when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by
him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and
when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all
these things shall be finished.
DANIEL 12:7​

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the
end of these things?
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till
the time of the end
. DANIEL 12:8-9.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly
into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and
times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. REVELATIONS 12:14.​

Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon
the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
-And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches
which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
-And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said,
No, my lord.
-Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of
the whole earth. ZECHARIAH 4:11-14.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of
God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore
days
. REVELATIONS 12:6.​

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a
thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the
God of the earth. REVELATION 11:3-4.​

It was sealed up prophecy meaning, prophets like Daniel were told to write in such a way that certain prophecies would not be revealed or understood until a time appointed. John wrote and confirmed Daniel’s writings about the 2500 year end time prophecies and added more details to it. He confirmed that in that year 488 bc, many hundreds of years before John was born, many people fled the Old Mediterranean world around that time when the Greeks and the Persians began to have great and violent conflicts. That means that many Hebrew Israelites, original Greeks, Etruscans and etc. that became defined and hidden under the term ‘Indian’ by our modern day scholars could have been better defined as ‘Black Indians’, Hamitic-typed or, better still, people of African descent.

But the Book of Revelations is also written in ‘seals’ and therefore, many people do not understand this book. John refers to ‘the woman’ and the time of her actual TESTIMONY as being for a time period of ‘one thousand two hundred and sixty days’ [1260 days or exactly 3 ½ years] is the same time of the two witnesses; time of TESTIMONY [period of Tribulation].

The time period of 488 bc ties the whole prophecy of the scattered Hebrew Israelites of that time of the ‘Indian’ experience with the later arrival of ‘Africans’ in the Mid-atlantic Slave Ship era and etc. as also prophesized since times of old by Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel and etc. This major prophecy combines [1] the ‘American Indian experience’ and [2] the African experience (the descendants of the Slave Ship Era) together as being two great experiences [the wings of two great eagles!!!] totally victimized by the great government--the spiritual great government--‘Spiritual Babylon’. Both the continent of Africa and the Americas were victimized by this great movement in the setting up of the great world government. And it was the African presence in both Africa and the ancient Americas that was strategically targeted in the set up. The straight-haired natives such as the Aztecs were not initially targeted no matter how dark skinned they were. It was the millions of ‘Black Mayans’ and other African typed ‘Indians’ that were viciously killed off first and then later, the Red government [the Red Gomers] and the Persian natives were also attacked in a specific movement meted out against them as well. Bro Clyde, you may recall I’ve written about this before. Even if one brother stood beside another brother, it was the ‘bushy headed’ native that was killed off and his relative was allowed to live. I speak on a personal account and hearing this told to me on a personal note.

Daniel breaks down the governments and their specific cultural makeup in detail throughout his entire writings and this was confirmed by other prophets. All in all though, John the Revelator specifically brings out the ‘female’ witness [the Great Prophetess] as being apart of this 2500 year prophecy set down initially by Jesus [in the spirit] to Daniel and ties her to being one of the two great witnesses in the end time judgment. John reveals her ‘ethnicity’ [origin] as an Abra-Hamitic woman by connecting her life and experience to the experience of Mary. The same government that premeditated upon Black women ‘by edict’, in the days of Mary, to destroy Black men did the same thing when they reset up this white supremacist government, and that is the very essence of the Slave Ship era and Slavery. This Great Prophetess is a direct remnant of this experience. She is connected to both the Native American experience and the Slave Ship experience [they make war with the remnant of her seed]. ‘They’ strive against the Native American presence and African presence who speak out against their actions; the very people they used and suppressed to set up their government. Lastly, according to prophecy, these two witnesses become the bridge to Jesus and the Creator God. This is no different from Moses being chosen during the time of the Egyptian government and then Jesus being chosen and sent during the time of the Roman empire system. God chose Noah. God chose Moses. God chose Jesus. And God will choose his ‘Two Anointed Ones’ as is written in prophecy. This prophecy concerning ‘the two candlesticks’ [two anointed ones] was ordained in the Pentatuch and written down by Moses in symbolism just as Moses wrote about the coming of Jesus as being the Great Prophet. The woman was first to be deceived therefore she becomes the most important part of end time testimony against ultimate deception. Education is the key. Both Moses and Jesus [and imhotep] had to be brought up and educated within the governments that were the most powerful governments of their life times, governments that stole the knowledge from the black man and then deceived and suppressed them. It is apart of God’s plan of redemption since the fall of Adam and Eve.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the
remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the
testimony of Jesus Christ.
REVELATIONS 12:17​

Last edited:
@comm31

and surprisingly, according to the author they are all so very silent these days......about his all important findings

1Love
Fine:qqb015:

This book is what i have been waiting for. Its the missing link. In stead of him going off other scholars work he even breaks trough their fabricated information.
Most black scholars have went off of the evidence that was presented by white
scholars and Egyptologists. Nuff said THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW GET THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iTS ON AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE, GOOGLE IT

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back