Black People : When one uses their individual experience to obscure a collective matter.

Disregard.
Good example in that it speaks to your
you use of your personal experience.

No, you said that this thread had nothing to do with the other thread. And you asked for proof if I thought it did. Well that like is the proof you asked for.

You even used wording from the link in the title of this thread.

Peace!

No, you said that this thread had nothing to do with the other thread. And you asked for proof if I thought it did. Well that like is the proof you asked for.

Peace!
I asked for an example and you found one. Nothing to do with
the other thread having to do with this thread any more than the thread
regarding a. smith a m.e. dyson that I referenced as an example for
Destee.

So what am I missing?

I asked for an example and you found one. Nothing to do with
the other thread having to do with this thread any more than the thread
regarding a. smith a m.e. dyson that I referenced as an example for
Destee.

So what am I missing?

You are missing the point that this thread was born out of comments in the Detroit thread. I said I felt it was, you said that it was not, and if I felt it was, show you proof.

I did that.

:10500:

Peace!

Peace!
No.

I asked you...
If you feel it has something to do with this thread, then quote those as examples.

...that is what I said.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back