Black People : 'When It Comes To Black People, I Think They’re All Ugly,' Says 16-Year-Old African-American

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive

'When It Comes To Black People, I Think They’re All Ugly,'
Says 16-Year-Old African-American

'It’s Not That She Hates Black People;
It's That She Hates Herself,' Life Coach Says

See How An African-American Teen Who Insists She’s White Reacts
As She Travels The Streets Of Los Angeles

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Paint me cynical Old Soul.
I wouldn't consider anything at all coming from a reality show that isn't too many steps above Jerry Springer as any kind of bell weather event. Shrug, but then not meaning to be too much of a moral relativist myself everyone has to prostitute themselves somehow to get along these days I guess. So she only does what she has to do or say in the getting by.

Who knows? But it could be that she has been completely taken in by post modern deconstructionist theories and it's off shoots of moral relativism and it's lack of objective truth.
But I wouldn't bet on it.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
This is a sick person!
'God Made One Perfect Person; It’s Me,' Says 16-Year-Old

Yup! I saw this yesterday, Phil was right to offer the mother Commando Parenting. Not only did the mother reward bad behavior, but she lied to Treasure at 5 years old by telling the child her biological day was the white boy :facepalm:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : BLACK TWITTER COMES FOR VICTORIA’S SECRET FOR NOT LAYING BLACK MODEL’S HAIR FOR THEIR SHOOTS Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : After 2016, when obama leaves office and the real axe comes after the Black community then what? Black People Politics 46
H Black Women : What is the def. of Black woman when it comes to Beauty? Black Women 60
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Divine Living Comes With Freedom Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Black People : Greed and Denial (comes in all colors) Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr South Africa : Russian influence comes in to land in Africa South Africa 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : It's only $4.99. But Costco's rotisserie chicken comes at a huge price Food Discussion and Recipes 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Enjoy Unhappy Scene Immediately When it Comes Christian Study Group 0
dunwiddat Black People : When death comes Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : marshawn-lynch-comes-out-of-retirement Black Sports 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Take it how or when it comes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black Entertainment : I'm Also Playing Catchup When It Comes To Gangsta Rap in 2016!! Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Emotionally intelligent robot comes to life Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Nation of Islam comes home to Detroit for convention Black Money Business Jobs 2
chuck Black People Politics : Change and growth does comes from you too Black People Politics 0
ManicRaider Black People : Am I too sensitive when it comes to racism? Black People Open Forum 11
Enki Black Sports : Pacer Paul George comes to Ray Rice's defense, then apologizes Black Sports 0
dunwiddat Black People : What Goes Around Comes Around Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Kevin Durant comes up with his own nickname: ‘The Servant’ Black Sports 3
Alarm Clock Black People : The New African Empire comes with a Red White and Blue Flag Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : NBA player Jason Collins comes out as gay Black Sports 65
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The shine comes off the gold market Black People Open Forum 41
Kemetstry Black People : Things to Do Before the End Comes Black People Open Forum 43
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : When it Comes to Politics, Are We More Racist Than We Think? Black People Politics 12
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : The Stylistics - Love Comes Easy Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
PurpleMoons Quiet Poetry Lounge : WITH THE RAIN COMES EMOTIONS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dialated Peoples - Worst Comes to Worst Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
I Black Relationships : Multiple Questions Comes to Mind that calls for suggestions Black Relationships 24
Ankhur Black People : Understanding comes from the heart or the head? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Reagan's Dream comes true, Privatization of all Public Housing Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Neoconmen's dream comes true, Fed Reserve to be bank regulators Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Young sister comes on Strong to Sundance film Festival Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Black Poetry : (For Baller's "Somber Moment") Something Wicked This Way Comes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : What If Tomorrow Never Comes? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 29
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes in human form for a multi-dimensional program Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
cocobutterskyn Black Authors : What comes first? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 27
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes down in every generation to explain personally face to face Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : When devotion is full, the value – to God comes to the climax Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes in human form based on the prayers of some top most devotees to give direct Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes again and again in human form to preach- Negligence of present human incarn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The human incarnation comes in every generation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes in human form in all places of the earth & in every generation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
G Black People : MetaSaience-What goes around comes Around-Nothing New Under the SUN Black People Open Forum 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes in human form based on the prayers of some top most devotees to give direct Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The human incarnation comes in every generation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : During the propagation of God’s knowledge in the world, sometimes opposition comes u Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black People Politics : Michelle Obama Comes Under Attack? Black People Politics 2
G Black People : MARLEY COMES TO TOWN / ON THE MOVE FOR MUMIA Black People Open Forum 0