Black People : 'When It Comes To Black People, I Think They’re All Ugly,' Says 16-Year-Old African-American

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive

'When It Comes To Black People, I Think They’re All Ugly,'
Says 16-Year-Old African-American

'It’s Not That She Hates Black People;
It's That She Hates Herself,' Life Coach Says

See How An African-American Teen Who Insists She’s White Reacts
As She Travels The Streets Of Los Angeles

Paint me cynical Old Soul.
I wouldn't consider anything at all coming from a reality show that isn't too many steps above Jerry Springer as any kind of bell weather event. Shrug, but then not meaning to be too much of a moral relativist myself everyone has to prostitute themselves somehow to get along these days I guess. So she only does what she has to do or say in the getting by.

Who knows? But it could be that she has been completely taken in by post modern deconstructionist theories and it's off shoots of moral relativism and it's lack of objective truth.
But I wouldn't bet on it.

This is a sick person!
'God Made One Perfect Person; It’s Me,' Says 16-Year-Old

Yup! I saw this yesterday, Phil was right to offer the mother Commando Parenting. Not only did the mother reward bad behavior, but she lied to Treasure at 5 years old by telling the child her biological day was the white boy :facepalm:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back