Chief Elder Osiris : When It Come toThe Truth, Religion Is Truth Enemy

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
When It Come toThe Truth, Religion Is Truth Enemy

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, please acknowledge, when it come to revealing the True intention and purpose of religion, it is not about the victims of religion, the believers in such, it is about what religion has done and how it has been used as a weapon of evil to destroy a once Divine Black Nation, whose Mental origin was not based on religious teaching but on the Theology of God, which require a Menthological Scientific approach, in order to get to Know and understand What God is, and The True Meaning and Purpose of the Stars, ( Universe ) and Life Self.

If you would observe the religious world, you would be lead to believe that when it come to God, Black Folks have no standing in having a Divine Mind that was qualified to conceive of the revelation about God, Stars, and our Black Self, everything is about somebody other than ourselves conceptual knowledge about God, and we are caused to believe that Religion is the where with all perspective and perception concerning God and what " HE " Command, as if there were never a Knowledge that reveal what GOD IS, the Menthological Theology of our First Way Ancestors.

God, Stars, Self, Master the Knowledge of those Three action and you will know why it is very important not to allow people with devilish behaviors to come and erase Divine Truth from the Divine Mind of a people that predate all others on this Planet, and is of a different Hue from all others as well, and such a difference is not to be brushed over as if it is of no Divine significance, only a fool would do such a thing, or somebody trying to hide whom we Black folks really are.

This period of Time which has come back around and now so require, that the Truth be told about a method used to attempt to destroy the Truth about Divine information, that which was once common to the Divine Mind of Black so call Afrikans, that method came in the doctrine formulated and was developed and organized to be referred to as religion, telling a story of Lies about God and how " HE " interact with that " HE " has " Created, " issuing demands and commandments to its pawns, with a threat.

Also, that method call religion was and is designed to deceive the Mind of those that was in possession of the Divine Mind of Truth, it is such an institution call religion that Truth is obligated to reveal the Lies and action of deception about and was used to destroy the greatest Civilization ever to dawn this planet, and if you listen to religion, you will never know that such a Truth ever resided in the Divine Mind of Black People on this planet.

So yes, the attack must be on all Religions that wear the Blood of our Ancestors and have blighted out the Truth to the Children of The First Way Divine cosmic Ebonite Ancient Ancestors, those that were qualified to leave their children a sign and symbols that expressed the magnitude of their Divine Knowledge concerning God, Stars, and Self.

There must not be no comparison made concerning the Devil behavior as expressed with each other, under their weapon of religion, in an effort to make a case for such evil as religion, as its history relate to the Black Nation, revealing the different approach to lying about God, describing their religious action, expressed by denomination organizations, as the foundation remain undaunted as for as the religious overall intent is concerned, and that is to confuse as many people as they can in the name of religion, teaching them in such a way about God, that keep the people to be submissive to the hierarchy of that religion, as they remain ignorant about Self, which disqualify them from ever Knowing the Truth about God, and the Stars, ( Universe ) and the relationship those three action are to each other, causing them to be the ONE that such Divine action Is.

This return of Universal action to reveal the Truth about God, Stars, Self, and to condemn the Devil Religion, this action you are witnessing today of the Truth emerging with a fierce determination and with an obligation to point out the Flaws and Lies intrinsic within the devil religion, such is the requirement of us, so revealed to us by our First Way Cosmic Divine ebonite Ancestors which is necessary in order for those that now is Last in the world, to become First again, meaning Truth is destined to reign supreme again among the Children of Divine Truth, as we remain today in our Lowly state of Life Living, and is referred to as Black so call Afrikan Human Beings, a sign that they wear the seal of Lucifer on their Forehead, blocking the Third Eye of Isis, Osiris, Horus.

Therefore, because of such blindness, will cause the Once Divine Black Being to act in defense of the Devil Religion, those that choked the Divine Knowledge from the Mind of a Once Divine Unified Black Nation, the weapon used to do so is, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and the now made up religion claimed to be a tradition of a Fallen Black Ancestors, away from our Divine Theology.

The Truth, today Negro Human Beings do not Love the Truth and has become an enemy to the Truth, adopting religious lies to be True and Truth Divine Knowledge to be Lies.

Oh yes beloved, this Time of Enlightenment is not about some lowly believer hugging the devil religion, the wise among us is aware of our action and know it to be the action of the victim, made to be blind to the Truth, so whatever you might say in defense of the devil religion do not anger me, it sadden me, and increase my Love for the innocence of You.

I am not attacking you beloved, I am attacking a weapon used that you now serve, and we be the evidence of what it has done to a once proud Divine Knowledgeable once Unified Black so call Afrikan Nation.

My target is Lucifer, the author of confusion, hiding under the veil of their created Lying Religion, as they sit in the seat of world control, implementing a plan that will deliver to them World dominance and a world unicameral Government, under the control of a world dictator, knowing if this is to take place, there must be a unified One course Religion to Deceive and to continuously deceive the world.

So my action beloved Sisters and Brothers, such is not about You, the problem is that you choose to place yourself in the way, in an attempt to block Divine Truth, the only weapon capable of destroying the foundation of Religion, whose Beams of Strength are Lies and action of Deception.

No beloved, this is not about me being your friend, if the only way that is to be, is for me to disobey our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ebonite Ancestors, The Only Beings To Have come to this planet sharing a Cosmic Universal Knowledge about God, Stars, and Life Self, then I must disrespectful decline, and here you are an addict to the devil religion, a weapon designed and used against a once proud unified Black Nation, and now as our Ancient First Way Ancestors Reveal the Truth to me and others about the weapon used to destroy a Unified Divine Black Nation and carry our Ancestors into various levels of abuse, pain, suffering, depression, oppression, suppression and a psychotic state, that forbid the Black Mind from knowing whom we are, am I to just ignore my path assigned to me, and not by you, but those responsible for you being here, just for you to look favorable upon me, when all the Time I know we are not in control of our Divine Mind and what verify me to be True about us, is the way we now Live our Life, under the tutelage of a known enemy to the Black Nation, as we go out each day with an intent to not destroy our enemy, which is religion, but each other, we being the same people claiming to Love a God we know nothing about, because our behavior and attitude toward each other prove we do not, and I am being Truthful of that I describe of us Black Folks, as we wave and worship that very cross used to slaughter our Black Mothers and Fathers.

I will curse the source that caused my Mental and Spiritual Deathly illness, until I can stand with Humility and proud, proclaiming the resurrection of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, and Its Divine Menthological Theology.

This Fight against the Devil Religion is not about You Black people per se, unless you place yourself in the way, in order to make it to be about you as well, This is about the Rising Of The Divine Truth once again and you should be delighted to be living in this Time Of Divine Enlightenment, concerning the Truth about the Devil Religion.

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth, While Denying Reality, A State Of The Human mind that assure Us To Remain In The Dungeon of Ignorance About all Of This we Believe We are Looking At, All Taking Place from a religious Profane Perspective.

Truth, Reality, Require Not to Be Debated, Just Thought and Reason About logically, Because From such Mental Action, Reveal That Which Can Only be Seen And Known About, causing it to be True.

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm.com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Religion is the enemy of truth: Truth is the enemy...

There is no statement more controversial in the minds of black people. we will make the wrong choice most of the time. And then wonder what went wrong. Then we cannot accept the results of our bad choices. I appreciate your open mindedness. Be Hapi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back