Chief Elder Osiris : WHEN IT COME TO AFRIKA ZIMBABWE, MODERN DOES NOT MEAN BETTER IN SOPHISTICATION

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    WHEN IT COME TO AFRIKA ZIMBABWE, MODERN DOES NOT MEAN BETTER IN SOPHISTICATION

By Chief Elder Osiris

WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRIKA THAT ALLOW AFRIKA TO BE IN THE CONDITION IT IS NOW IN, AND THE BLACK AFRIKANS ARE NOW EXPERIENCING ?

Have Black people in Afrika lost awareness of the meaning of Time, and what Time imply ?

Have we forgotten that Time does not change, people do, and within a span of Time, that which encapsulate the people, Time only reflect the attitude and behavior of the people of that Time.

So my question is to the Black Afrikan in Afrika, what happen to you, to cause you to not be qualified to see the difference in you, in comparison to the way your Ancestors were in a much different Time span of a different quality of Modernity in Time, and in a much higher degree of sophistication, in the way that they acted and behaved toward each other.

Tell me, what about the State of Zimbabwe that the Black Afrikan does not understand, what has caused the state of the people in Zimbabwe to be treated as if their State of condition is not to be of concern to all Black People in Afrika, or out of Afrika, and please, dispense with the European Sovereignty profanity.

So the question is, in these modern Times, is Zimbabwe state of condition, is to be laid at Mugabe feet, is Zimbabwe present Social, Economic, Political condition, the lonely blame of one man, and am I to accept that the people of Zimbabwe are so Afraid of President Mugabe, until they will suffer the Economic Pain they are suffering in Zimbabwe today ?

Claiming that all is the fault of a True Revolutionary ?

Am I to accept the gossip Rumor that here is a Warrior in every sense of the Fighting Word, that has gone insane over the want for Power and that his motivation is no longer for the love of his people and the Land call Afrika?

If Zimbabwe was once accepted as being the Bread basket of Afrika, am I to accept the situation of Zimbabwe present Economic condition, and the cause being, that the Land of Zimbabwe just all of a sudden stop yielding food for the people of Zimbabwe, because the political climate changed to the dislike of the People of Zimbabwe ?

Is that what happen to Zimbabwe Black Afrikan People and their Land ?

Beloved, in the days of Yore, at a Time when the Land now referred to as Afrika, that which had not been Mutilated to become divided into phony State like countries, a move that reduce the Majesty of a Continent that was Dominated and Control by Divine Black People, a people who had not been scared to become divided into social Tribes, becoming Tribal individualized, a Social Construct that was to bring about the Demise of a once United Continental Black People, in a Land that came to be accepted as the Land of Afrika, a Land now divided into over Fifty State Countries, a Geography process that brought about the Division of a once United Land, and that of a once Black Divine continental People.

So, in this Modern Time, my question become a valid one, which is, What happen to the People of Sumer , Thebes, Nowe, and of all of the Ancient cities that birth one United Black Afrikan Nation, a People that would not tolerate Tribal Division, always, they were in the know that there is only One Black Nation and only One black Geographical land Mass on this Planet that held a Unitary Black Divine People.

Tell me, where is the Black People of the Land now referred to as Afrika, what happen to the Land and Its People ?

Am I to take what I see of the Black Nation and the Land they once occupied, to represent a Position in Time of today as being Modern Time for Zimbabwe and the People that Live in what is known as Zimbabwe ?

Tell me, is Zimbabwe a manifestation of Modernity, if so, then I say, Woe is to not just the People of Zimbabwe, but unto the People of a Black Blood Line, in a Land now referred to as Afrika.

So you so call intellectual Afrikans, you expect Black Wise Seers today, to accept your claim that Mugabe is to blame for the state of condition of the State known to be Zimbabwe today ?

Am I to assume by the wave of a Magic Wand, if Mugabe would disappear from the State of Zimbabwe, that the Land will once again begin to flow with Milk and Honey and all of the Staples of Food needed to energize a strong and Vibrant Black Zimbabwe People, they to be in a Zimbabwe Land of Plenty again ?

Beloved, Zimbabwe Problem is not Mugabe alone, it happen to be a Divided Land in which Black People must stand to be the blame for the condition of Zimbabwe and Afrika, it being a Continent dominated by Black so call Afrikan People, you who will not lift a hand to bring a Divided Nation and their Land, back alive again, just as it was in the Primitive Time of Yore, a Time of Black Sophisticated Prosperity, for all Black so call Afrikans, to be in Afrika.

So there is not one so call Black Afrikan, worth their Melanin, that qualify to be critical of Mugabe and the Land, Zimbabwe alone.

So what are you going to do about, not just Zimbabwe, but that Land referred to as Afrika and the Black Afrikan People present condition today ?

Be Kind To Your Self

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.destee.com
    www.livinginblack.ning.com
    http://www.freewebs.com/ogieva27/chiefelderosirisakkebala.htm
    GOOGLE SEARCH: Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
    [email protected]

2. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    THE TRUTH BEHIND THE PROPAGANDA!!

.."In Zimbabwe 70% of the land is owned by white people who comprise less than 1% of the total population. Mugabe is not grabbing land for his own greed. It is his people who want their land back." "..Mugabe was not a "dictator" in the eyes of Britain and USA before he started implementing his land redistribution program. But now he is a dictator because he is taking away land from the white people? Wasn't the same Britain the one that praised Mugabe all through the 1980s? " full article a must read!

In Mugabe's own words -"Mr Bush and Mr Brown have no role to play in our national affairs. They are outsiders and mischievous outsiders and should therefore keep out! The colonial sun set a long time ago; in 1980 in the case of Zimbabwe, and hence Zimbabwe will never be a colony again. Never!" full article a must read!

From Rhodesia to Zimbabwe see for yourself what Elder Mugabe has done to free his/our land. (very short film)

Africans in america must view our situtation from a international point of view and not just an america view.

Chief Elder Osiris, thank U 4 loving Africa.

Uhuru! (freedom)

"If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more"-Harriet Tubman (1820-1913)