Black Relationships : When is too soon to give up the booty?

unique said:
I'm back in the dating scene after taking a hiatus after a heartbreak. I say all that to say I'm as horny as a goat :donttell: I believe anytime before 3 months is too soon but I wanted to know what you guys thought.

Well, I think you should satisfy your needs ASAP. If you have a friend that can help you out, I think that's better than just picking some dude up in a bar. If not, you can always try and meet someone for a one night stand. I've always had friends that I could count on in a jam. Don't fool yourself into trying to wait until marriage, unless that's what you really want to do. There is nothing wrong with pre-marital sex, just make sure you do what james said and be honest and upfront.

unique said:
I'm back in the dating scene after taking a hiatus after a heartbreak. I say all that to say I'm as horny as a goat :donttell: I believe anytime before 3 months is too soon but I wanted to know what you guys thought.

anytime you're uncomfortable with a thought or an action you should refrain from that thought or action.

maybe you should invest in a good 'girl's toy'; it WILL more than get the job done without all that extra jazz. while you are 'relating to yourself' you can have a clearer head to scope prospects better. there are at least three occassions where i was elated that i DID NOT sleep with guys that i was thinking about sleeping with b/c i took care of myself and delayed instant gratification. trust me.

unique said:

peace,

- the ? sounds like you already have your mind just about made up on when you think it is..........!

- but just to add my couple of cents, Time should not play a factor in your decision......therefore, you have eliminated 75% (if not more) of those unworthy of your patience!!!!

Peace Goddess...........................

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back