Black People : when is that time?

hope

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 1, 2006
i watched a farrakhan dvd not to long ago called saviours day 2006, its one of the most energetic talks ive seen farrakhan do, at the end he said the government of america was trying to take him to court for the murder of malcolm x but that he didnt care what they do, he said that their days are over (western governemnts) and that black folk will go free. Ive heard other leaders and activist say this but my question is when, do any of you know the time black folk will be free of the systematic enslavement we are in now, how do we read the signs that the end is near? i have my ideas on this but i would like to know yall idea first.........

when is that time...

when we can get past the self hatred of ourselves and our own kind,that will be the beginning,everyone is caught up on this systematic this and that,we need to look deep within ourselves first before we can start to challenge the system,because self preservation is the first law of mature and we seem to ignore that very law each and every day in one way or another.

oldiesman said:
when we can get past the self hatred of ourselves and our own kind,that will be the beginning,everyone is caught up on this systematic this and that,we need to look deep within ourselves first before we can start to challenge the system,because self preservation is the first law of mature and we seem to ignore that very law each and every day in one way or another.

you make a good point, ive said b4 on this forum that the opressor has taught us not to hate him or fight back, he taught us that white jesus didnt fight back and this brainwash has stayed with blackfolk so instead of us hating and fighting the people who deserve our hate and violence we turn it on one another and theres a way we keep falling in the trap of self hatred and it comes from the oppressor called willie lynch, he told other slave masters how to control black folk and that was divide the male and female by beating the man infront the women so she will feel she cant depend on him and then rape the women infront the man so he will think his women is a whore. Both will feel they cant trust one another and therefore go to white folks and in doing so will worship white and forget the true meaning of themselves,also devide by complextion, age. These things still stay with quite alot of black folk, the opressor still does these same things but in a more intelligent way and its having the same effects but atleast there are some black folk aware i just wonder when the rest will wake up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back