Chief Elder Osiris : WHEN I WAS A CHILD I BELIEVED AS A CHILD, BUT WHEN I BECAME MATURED, I THINK AS I SHO

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    WHEN I WAS A CHILD I BELIEVED AS A CHILD, BUT WHEN I BECAME MATURED, I THINK AS I SHOULD, DIVINE.

By Chief Elder Osiris

As I grow more into my maturity, I now know what the saying twice a child and once a Matured Being, because the more I observe the Black World in its Maturity, it become revealed to me that we are opting for the two instead of the one, you know twice the Child and can not deal with the responsibility that come with the once being a Matured Being and such a Truth is telling, because of the way that Black People conduct ourselves as Matured Black Being.

We rather the child way of life instead of taking on the matured Being responsibility to protect the child, so there are untold number of Black folks that now relieve themselves of our responsibility as Matured Black Beings, and opt to rush a second time back into our childish ways of life, choosing to believe instead of Knowing, one carry no mental requirement, while the other demand we take responsibility for our Matured Action.

So, there you have it, the Black world, full of childish ways, holding on to all that is required of us to believe, as so sanction by those with a life record of lying and Deceiving the black World, as we play back through our belief, everything we have been told about GOD, Universe and our Black Selves, as we are not even qualified to know and Understand what it mean to be Black and Divine, as we have chose to be Human and Dumbfound, about whom we Black People are.

Divine Truth is not a perception, it is a Divine Reality that verify the concept of God, Universe and our Black Selves, instructing us to Know God, the Universe, and our Black selves, yet, here we Black people are, having already chosen to believe as a child and be treated as a child, a life stage of dependency, void of having responsibility to self, as we act as if we have been exempted from pursuing the Knowledge that will have us to know thyself, because without such knowledge, the Black World will be treated as a Believing Child, not to be free, but to be depended on those that now control the world and have authority over our way of Life, which is the status and position of a Child.

Black and Matured we may be, but childish and nurtured we are, as we play games of civil Rights with our Children Lives, when we should be acting matured in pursuing our children Freedom from the need to march for our Children Life, as we protest the injustice they suffer, before the bar of injustice, as we make appeal all over again for Civil Rights instead of Universal Rights, the rights that represent nothing but Freedom and Independence, but then a Matured Child carry no weight before the Bar of Injustice, with Lucifer Serving as the Judge over the Lives of our children and here we Black Matured Beings, having reverted back into the child way of believing, a sure sign of our Black oppression into a child-like way of believing about the Black Life and knowing nothing about God, Universe and our relationship to those two action, all because we Black Matured Beings have gone into our second childhood and the evidence be, the present state of condition of the Black World.

It is Time to Summon a Million Black Warriors and prepare for Black folks Freedom over Civil Rights, and it being of a Mind which only a Child will have been well conditioned to choose, absent of the desire for our freedom, caused by our Enslaved ancestors Reparation/Repatriation and our Statehood in Afrika.

Twice a Child and Once a Matured Being, which are you, Black Womb gender and Staff gender, commonly referred to as Woman and Man, by the Human Being, the Master of our Belief about God, Universe and the Black Life but an expert he is not, when it come to the Black Divine Theological Knowledge.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    www.myspace/osirisakkebala
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    o_akkebala20022yahoo.com
    [email protected]